Soo Hwa

Light House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOO HWA 

(Please read all the previous edited chapters!And this one too.thank you!)

On the same afternoon while everyone went back home, soo hwa head straight to the school library for her daily routine.

Library was a place for her to think;a place for some peace; place for her heart to be at ease.

Soo hwa was a kid that despise having freedom,club,or to be drunk like some other kids that she have seen at her age.Oddly, she loved the corner of the libraries,isolated places and at times, places with nature.

Soo hwa has a typical look-shining hair in black flowing over her chest and despite of her big and bright eyes that stand out her dark brown eye pupil,she has a dull and a monotone expression but when had she smiled,showing her two deep dimples could be visibly seen on her both cheeks,the world would sigh with contentment.
 
However,that's her problem—she don't smile. She don't laugh easily like the others nor mix around with others. Soohwa was introverted and hates to be out of her comfort zone thus she doesn't have a circle of friends and she likes it that way but although she doesn't have a circle of friends,she do have a friend who was always loyal with her,that's all matters to her.

Soo hwa grabbed a book when her eyes coincidentally falls on a boy that was so engrossed in his book while tapping his foot following the rhythm of the music that was blasting through the earphones he had plugged in his phone.She frowns in displeased. 

Everyone has their own pet peeve;weird ones,common ones, ridiculous ones and so on.Just like them she has one,a weird pet peeve;One shouldn't eat,drink or fold the corner of the book,nor listening to music while reading a book, because she believed treating something badly for knowledge,only makes one stupid. 

His eyes stopped from reading the next line when he saw a hand was knocking his table,however the music in his ear was too loud to catch the sound,he then removed his earphone and slowly look up as he his dry lips out of habit.

"Nae?"he asked,finally meeting eye to eye. 

Soo hwa breathe out calming herself because she knows she'll embarrassed herself again for the 5th time,which she failed to keep the promise within herself not to into someone's business.

"your music is too loud."She said softly but stern with a discomfort look. 

"oh mianhae,i'll lower down the volume." He bowed and then look at her again waiting for her to walk off which she didn't,and was biting her lip as tho there's something else was in her head,hence, he asked again. "do you have something to say?" 

Soo hwa plays with her fingers groaning inwardly and look at his eyes,"i'm sorry, i know this is the first time we meet but-"She paused, trying to read at his name tag that was almost closed by his jacket. It's winter,anyways.

"Mark tuan,just mark,"he answered,as tho he knew what she's trying to do. She nod and continued,"mark-shi, it's rude to read your book while listening to your music."she gave a small smug.

"pardon me?"Mark frowned,looking at her weirdly,wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter