8 They found him

Light House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
They Found Him

 

Yugyeom eyes flashed bright red;his black eye pupil shrink into thin line and his irises widen as his claws extended, growling inwardly like a dog. His body was changing to furry and bulky and scary.Then youngjae yugyeom's back gently,calming him down. 

"Not in the daylight gyeom-ah."He said softly still and hushing him just like putting a baby to sleep; It was a lullaby to it's ear. 

The rest of s got tensed and very conscious while mark was shocked for his life,mouth agape and wide eyes.After yugyeom has calm down, he goes to the back and stand behind mark protectively, jb on the right side, and jackson on the left. The rest attentively kept a lookout. 

" Where are the rest?" That was the first time mark hear krystal voice and it was not pleasant at all,it shivers down his spine to how cold those words were. She was fuming with a piercing gaze.

Protocol 11; Their souls are connected so when the master needs his/her warrior, their soul could sense their needy.

"1 metre away." Youngjae told.

Yugyeom sniffed."It's the abaasy." it almost like a low growl mark heard out of yugyeom and mark could feel his hair were standing at how near yugyeom spoke.

"They've found out again?" krystal hissed looking out at everywhere and then grumbled racking her head in frustration that he seems not to understand what she was angry and stressing about. Who found out again?

"dude, you have alot to catch up. " Bambam said squeezing mark's shoulder in sympathy, then theres 4 girls appeared from the back. 

" i lost their traces." Youngjae muttered glancing everywhere,at every corner and alleys.

"Youngjae,now's really not the time to lost them." Krystal snapped,looking at him pissed but before he could answer her, someone spoke. 

"Run.It's getting nearer, yugyeom get mark. I'll be at the back." One of the 4 girls instructed rolling her eyes at krystal, ignoring the intense moment with her and youngjae - emphasizing krystal being ridiculous with her eyes. 

Mark turned to the girl that spoke and stunned with her beauty. She look stunningly beautiful and rare.

"They're here for mark." she annouced and that caught mark's attention as his face went pale upon hearing. 

"Of course they're going after mark! Who else!" Yugyeom shouted in annoyance. 

"You don't shout at my warrior yugyeom!" Jackson pushed the latter glowering at him, when any minute they could start a fight until Jr came in and pull jackson away.

Krystal became more tensed. Yugyeom was getting noisier. Jackson clinging close to mark. Bambam was exchanging some serious matter with one of the girls.Youngjae scanning the place while tirelessly yugyeom, and jr was very careful with every steps he took. Then there's mark that have no idea what's going on,looking speechless and intrigued. 

No one expects anything of these would happen,not this soon—it's only been two days mark in Seoul and this was what krystal afraid of.Mark bringing alot of chaos in this world. However responsibility was what pull them back, because of him they're here today;to teach,protect and strengthen him.

"No. Jb will take mark and yugyeom to our safe place. we'll get rid of the demon." And before they could disappear,one of the abaasy appear by mark's side hissing to his ear. 

It was one-eyed, one-armed, one-legged monsters mounted on two-headed, eight-legged, two-tailed dragons as steeds. It was exactly like what mark had imagined- those devil looking monsters,maybe because he read alot of marvel comics thus it doesn't look as scary as he thot. What scaring them the most was they're in a group of 7. 

"YUGYEOM!"Bambam shouted in terror and yugyeom eyes darken as he extended his claws and clawed the demons face,leaving a long 5 scar on it's montorious face then it screamed screeching to their ear.Jb took that opportunity to use his power and disappear from the place immediately but mark could see the demon's face as it became a whole back before they went off.

It's undefeatable.

**

Jackson fuses flame on his hand and a swish of air gashed thru as the fire released and hit on one of it's stomach,letting out a loud screeching scream again. However it didn't kill the demon- it became whole again. 

The demon then avenge on jackson and attacked him, leaving a long scars by his shoulder and he fell with a loud thud. Before the monster could attack jackson more, youngjae kicked on the demon's stomach,catching it's neck by sticking his legs together and grab it's head as it snapped.

Jackson whimpered holding on to his shoulder groaning holding in the unbearable pain.Krystal ran up to him as one of the 4 girls took her place. "Jinyoung!" krystal called putting her arm under his head. Jinyoung came without getting attacked.

"It's poison."she said with a shaky breath. 

Jr breath out calming himself down before hurling his hands over his shoulder. "Aphrodite, hurry he needs oxygen!" 

"go i'll take cover." bambam pushed her. Aphrodite's soul shattered thru out the fight when she felt her another half was dying. Half of her power weaken. It was as tho,aphrodite was dying as well. 

Bambam freezes the abaasy but it melt soon after. It didn't work for a demon that born from hell ofcourse,but he tried and fortunately bambam's partner was fast enough to climb on top of the demon and snap it's head. And it fall,dead. 

Aphrodite rushed to do cpr and then on the poison and spit it out right after. She does it repeatedly and little by little the poison clears out and she does another set of cpr with jr doing all his might to pour all his healing power on jackson. 

"Take care of him, i need to help the guys. " Krystal said,giving an assurance tight squeeze on her hand before she leave. 

Krystal grabs a pen in her pocket and when she clicked it open,a sword appeared. "veron!attack, i'll distract it!" she shouted to one of the girl with a red haired. Krystal poke the sword on it's legs and it automatically turn it's attention to her. 

"Do it!" krystal instructed with a force and stab on the demon's lung but the demon launched on krystal and caught her by it's palm. "KRYSTAL!" All of them shouted seeing how it almost crushing krystal's body. 
 
-
"why was yugyeom eyes were red? i saw yugyeom eyes were red. and that thing! THAT THING JUST HISSED AT MY EAR YOU GUYS ARE CREEPY!" 

That was the last thing he said and the next thing he knew,everything went patch black. Jb look at yugyeom disbelief with his mouth slightly agape and yugyeom huffed a satisfied breath. 

"Have some mercy g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter