Just krystal

Light House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Just Krystal

When she's at aged 10,krystal found out she wasn't just any human, she's a mind reader; her sister called her monster and her parents disregard her as their child. And at school,was no different than home,krystal was outcasted,abandoned,blamed of the destructions and was called a psycho. 

However despite her tender looks, she didn't easily crumbled down nor spilled a tear.Not once she blamed herself for being special,she face the harsh world with an optismistic attitude and all she needs was to believe and accept herself when no else did.

By at the legal age,she moved to Seoul and lived in an apartment alone and since then,she vowed to never try to be nice or talk to anyone. At the same time,as krystal grew older,she gained a variety of incredibly powerful mind powers.

Krystal brush her fringe from hiding her eyes and tucked it behind her ears and the corner of her lips formed a sly smile seeing the obvious nervousness in the new student,as he stood infront of teachers table trying to voice out his introduction,but the class doesn't seem to shut up. 

She groaned in irritation louder than she have expected that made the person sitting next to her chuckled softly and talk to her,"spazzing is a normal thing when they see a hot guy." But krystal didn't bother to give a reaction, she knew better than to communicate or be intiminate with the human,again. 

But mark, seems like he's still clueless about anything like a lost boy,she notices.

Mark was a mere human that have yet to develop his powers,she noticed again when his wrist was not glowing or what not. But that doesn't bother as much as her undying curiosity to why mark was here today,now,in Seoul. She thot the rumours in the lighthouse was just rumours but seeing him with her own eyes now,guess the rumours were true then. 

She could see how uncomfortable mark was,seeing how his eyes flickered uncontrollably and fidgeting anxiously when she was just staring at him without a blink.However, underneath that stare hold the truth that she was trying to figure out.

Mark's mind was the hardest thing to get thru,his head was blocked.

Krystal didn't give up tho, she hardened her eyes to focus more and make her power stronger but to no avail, she failed to find something in it and it only makes her exhausted to the amount power she had put out. 

 

**

Lunch happened.She had no other choice rather than to lose him out of her sight thus she sits infront of him like a creeper,still staring at him and then diverted her gaze to the food infront of her food. She eats while listening to prince wonho's and mark's conversation until wonho annouced bts arrival that had caught her off guard. 

Krystal eyes followed to where were bts heading to;somewhere they'd usually hanged out during lunch. It was nowhere directed near the sunlight,of course. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter