9 All because of him

Light House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
All Because of Him

(A/N:Please read again for those previous readers that have read this.thank you!)


In the evening the medical officers had discovered a pool of blood that a passerby had spotted. However their resources have said, it was still unidentified and unknown for them. Until we found out what it was-

The tv was switched off half way. 

Jhope turned to the group vampires and announces dramaticly, "It has began,the son of zeus has came,finally." 

Jungkook grimaced making annoyed noises and threw a lettuce at the latter and earned a smack on his head by jin,for wasting food,but he could care less and rolled his eyes at jhope,"Don't make things dramatic,it's not,hyung. " 

"Yah,it's the infamous powerful mage we're talking about,being dramatic is necessary." jhope scoffed,picking up the lettuce and eat it—he wouldn't want to hear jin rumbling about how ungrateful bastard he was.

"He's really here now huh." suga mumbled furrowing;thinking of something while staring at his plate. 

"Eat sug,You don't have an eye power even if you're a vamp nor the plate will answer you to whatever you're thinking." Jin scowled. The rest was softly giggling not wanting to get hit by suga and in the midst of it, jimin and jungkook were scrawling their chopsticks on the last raw meat,as they sprout each other's weakness.

"Yah i'm your hyung!"

"But i'm a growing vamp,i need to eat more!"

"Yahyah,enough." Jhope interrupted when he caught jin being annoyed at the corner but they wouldn't listen to him either. 

"You always tease about my height, so i need more meat!"Jimin continued not letting go the meat neither did jungkook. 

"YAH!" Jin hit his palm on the table quieten the two of them.

"respect the food please." he uttered softly given up. Taehyung then take the chance to snatch the last meat from both of them and eat it quickly. 

Taehyung showed a toothy grin at them whom both of them had mouth agape at him speechless for awhile and then whines in unison,"hyungggg/taehyungggggg!" 

"We're going there tonight but as of now,i don't know you guys." Namjoon said,leaving the dining room shaking his head. 
 

The cold hit their skin making them enjoy the night,until,it was ruined by the most disturbing smell.The vampires had their nose cringe in disgust. The whole place reeks with it's mixed blood smell. It was horrible— the smell of the demons.It was fortunate that the humans hadn't had to smell it.Everyone would have puke in seconds.   

That moment, jungkook puke a load and taehyung had to help the poor. "Just exactly what monster did they fought with? it stinks so badly it gets me dizzy."Jimin complaint staggering on his steps that he had to stop to lean at the wall for support and closes his eyes to breathe in properly. 

Jin inspects the place with one hand on his nose.Namjoon just lingers around at the dark alley and suga was paying close attention to the color of the blood. Jhope didn't even bother to come close to the scene due to the smell. 

"They found the god of zeus and someone is protecting him, i can smell mage's blood."Jin told them,squating down by the pool of blood looking at it in detailed.They trust jin's theories,since he was the top student for studying blood in their own school.

"So it's true? The greatest septimus is here?" Jimin asked intrigued in the topic of the god of zeus too. He wants to know how septimus looks like or how old and most importantly his blood—were the rumors about his precious powerful blood,true? 

"Uh-huh. Turns out abaasy have found him but this mage i don't exactly know who's." 

". " taehyung cursed at the thought of abaasy. That moster was merciless,he heard.

"Can't you just test the blood?"Jhope shouted from far which namjoon had to knocked his head and scolded him for being too loud at night. In the end, jhope enter the crime scene cringing hard. 

"We can't just test them idiot,it's already mixed." Jin said. 

" so?" Jhope cluelessly asked. 

"It means the result would be complicated.They won't show the answer to your liking and you could die from testing abaasy blood,it's poison." Suga answered lowly,not liking the demons and jhope have too many question,it annoys him. 

"Oh? But the blood here..." Taehyung muttered alone,he was already far away from the members whom busy with their stuff. 

He touched the blood using his index finger and smelled. He wasn't a top student in studying blood like jin. In fact,he never liked studying blood nor the blood itself, therefore he never pays any attention in class but,for some reason,he was so sure this blood was different.It doesn't stinks— it smelled more of a human blood.

Without fear,he the blood and a rush of adrenaline gashes thru his body immediately and harshly fell on the floor.The side affect was hurting him,his mind was as tho it was going to explode.

The members heard something hard dropped and as soon as they sees taehyung was seizuring on the floor, they surged to him to help.

Taehyung's grumbles were muffled due to his short breath and his body curled to make it less pain but it was helpless. It's painful,too painful that no words could describe it. 

"Yah,taehyung." Jimin cried in panicked,looking at the helpless boy. He hold taehyung's hand tight in assurance and whisper to him that he'll be okay however jimin couldn't help but to shed a tear seeing his bestfriend in that state.

Taehyung was everything to him,a precious gem. He had help jimin a lot in the past,be it mentally and physically support,he's alwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter