Run!

Light House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Run!

(Please read this all over again if you had read the un-edited one.)

JB(Master Achilles) - Krystal(Warrior Eudora)

JR(Warrior Aceso) - Veron(Master)

JS (Master Sethlans)- Aphrodite(Warrior)

YJ(Warrior Chronos) - Daisy(Master)

YG( Master Aelous)- (NIL)

BB(Master Mackenzie)- Theresa(Warrior)

He was breathless as he pants heavily,however he didn't have the time to stop.He have to keep going, keep running although his heart felt as tho it's going to burst. Ignoring the pain, he continued to wherever his legs bring him to. He couldn't lie he was anxious,terrified,drenched in sweats and alone. 

He's giving up.

He's giving up to the last shred of hope he has.

Mark ducked down avoiding the huge trunk that was in his way and continues to run. 

It's funny how a second ago,he was in the city crying his lungs out after getting thrown out of his family,and another, he's here now, trying to save his own life;cluelessly,aimlessly running in huge forest with a bag.How terrific his new life in seoul can be.

What's more scarier was,the day was slowly turning to night,yet he has no place to go nor has the idea how to get out of the forest.

"ugh!"He grunted scrampling on the ground as he trying to grip on anything to stop himself from rolling any further and deeper.He was too immerse in running,he didn't even notice the slop infront of him and fell. 

He finally stops rolling and stands up,immediately dusting the dirts as he look at the surrounding. He has no idea where he was but fortunately from where he stood,he could see there's a cave nereby for him to stay for a night. Looking around again in suspicion, he take a deep breath before making a decision to walk,to finally to take a breather before the night getting any darker and he has to continue running after that. 

Then,it was too peaceful to be true, therefore it's making more suspicious.He cautiously and slowly,move step by step making less noise as he walks towards the cave.

"It probably lost track of me right."He assured himself, gaining some confident.

 

**

 

"Let me go!!"he shrieked as he struggles to get out of the devil's invisible rope which it had tied him up on a tree as a support.

"You thot i lost you,didn't you?jeez you're the easiest mage i've ever caught."The human-like devil scoffed at mark as it sniffs him and mark cringe,terrified as he tried to avoid the touch of it's nose.

Being new in this mage stuff, mark didn't know what this thing was. He was,once again, clueless like a lost boy.

"Easy but powerful,dinner's going to be a good one."It nodded satisfied with a sly smirk. The devil had it's hand stretched,almost trying to touch his chin. 

"help help god help me."Mark mantra silently and body shaken in fear.

As tho the god had heard his pray, out of nowhere a man appeared with a sword and grip on it's neck choking it.

"Don't even dare to touch him." The man sneered and the devil hisses at him. He then stab the devil's heart before it could do magic and it makes a disturbing sound and with a smoke effect the devil vanished as well as the rope. 

"you're abit slow on the run."The man said looking at mark whom seems a little anguished and then gave him a confused look.

"you were here all along?"

"slow,but atleast you didn't die huh."Ignoring the question,the man shrug in content and mark make a face at him again.The latter walk ahead of him and then he catches up from behind.

"Atleast i didn't die?I was going to get cooked,mind you. And who the hell are you?"The man stopped on his track and turn to face him,slightly annoyed. Now that he completely turn to look at mark,mark took the time to analyze his face;cold and brave. 

"kim minseok or master alfred you may referred,a guardian of light house and a friend of Jb."

Mark shuts up,so jb sent his man,he thot and changes the topic after a minute of tension,"And what was that thing, that human-like thing."He asked,softly and politely this time.

"That was a shapeshifter witch named ray."He explained calmly and continues to lead the way to the cave. Seeing how quiet mark was,minseok became worried and stopped to check on him. Mark was not being quiet,his face was showing otherwise—full of question marks. 

"Witch don't shift shape tho from what i know."He said quietly,confused.

"True,unless the witch has a mountful power,it could be able to change it's shape and i had suspected it from far,it was the snake and i was right,and i was right again that you were an idiot,no offence tho,since you're new to this but how could you not notice that snake,it was —nevermind." Minseok tone changed to anger and frustration at the end.

"i don't get it, they say no offence but they've already offended the person." He murmured sulkingly and minseok softly cackled as he chopped down a branch on the way down. 

"Is krystal always like that?"mark asked all of sudden and minseok went quiet,caught of guard. 

"Erm,No,not exactly,she's fine, just sensitive..Er,erm towards your powers.She's one of the most powerful mind reader in the lighthouse and yet she can't get thru yours."

Mark quirk a brow at him,intrigued. "you're just at the other level than we all are, and that, all the demons wants your blood for being special,they will do anything to get you if it means to destroy the lighthouse."

"Here we are."minseok changes his attention and mark heave relief with a wide smile. 

 

**

The two of them settled for the night infront of a bonfire,cozy and safe, and due to exhaustion,both of them fell asleep the moment they lie down and woke up to the coldness,he sees minseok was already up as well,guess he was woken up by the cold breeze too. Minseok checks on mark and suddenly his body began to feel warm,he had put a heat spell on mark.

"I'm not going there." He told suddenly and minseok hums,not even surprise at all. " i didn't say anything about going there tho." He paused, "1 day,You're given that much time to think whether you want to go where you belonged or run around for your whole life." 

Mark sighed,changing his lying position to staring the top of the cave.

"Will i be able to survive in your world?"mark asked softly.

Minseok warily smiles at him,now that he smiles,he look rather cute."Don't forget it has become your world too,of course you'll be able survive."He went quiet for a moment,hesistating, "you're a powerful mage anyway,of course you'll survive,master septimus."

Mark nose scrunched up in disgust as he retorts at the latter when he tried to be respectful towards him,"i'm seriously not fond of that name just yet,it's really weird —don't call me that seriously!" Minseok snorted and back to being himself. 

Mark then sigh again, "i'm not even sure if i'm one of you."

"Don't worry, you are. Humans don't see witches like we do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter