Rebel

Light House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
REBEL
 

"I swear this a bad idea." Jb muttered under his breath for the umpteenth time but no one pays any attention at him and it's harder when his own members were going against him. 

Seeing how jb anxiously tapping his foot, bambam coos," ay,hyung stop being a party-pooper." 

"It's 9.30 and we're hiding behind bushes on earth for god knows what we're searching for. But seriously what the hell are we doing?" Jb hissed. 

The lighthouse was known for it's strict protocols. Despite being powerful, they too,under some circumstances,has curfew which stated at 10.However,just looking at how stubborn and challenged kyrstal felt towards the lighthouse,after her powers was confiscated thus the planned to rebel tonight. 

"If jr hyung is here right now,he would be dissing you for having such small balls.Seriously." Youngjae closes his mouth from laughing out loud when jb gave him the death stare.

"I'll see you in the dorm, Warrior chronos." He muttered,clenching his teeth.

"What the hell mark is doing here?!" Jackson shouted thru whisper. All of them shoot up their attention at mark. 

Mark was walking slowly, expressionlessly. Eventho it was already late, make was taking his own sweet time to go back home. 

"News flash: I can't read his mind." She told.Then all of them either gave her a look or quirk a brow,either way,they all had the same thot.

"No way. He can't be that dangerous." Yugyeom murmurs, for the first time speaking after clinging to krystal silently. 

Mark was long forgotten until they heard his low shout, "Ouch!" He winced of the sharp thorn that accidentally made him cut himself when he'd tried to pluck a rose. 
 

 

 

**

"i need blood..." jungkook mumbled weakly walking slumpingly.He's getting weak and was really thirsty eventho he was fed an hour ago with an animal blood. The urge to run up to a human and drink their blood was strong.
 
Jin supported the maknae's body and apologized, "I'm sorry kiddo, hold it in for awhile please,i'll make sure to get y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter