The answer to her question

Light House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Answer to Her Question

Got6 were bleeding as well but they didn't have to question what happened, they could've already guessed that it was none other than magic being used,however what amused them was Krystal's new powerful power they had just discovered and It's making them worried.

JB exchanged eye signals with his team members and they immediately got on their feet. Youngjae nod at jr and instructed him to hold onto him,so both of them wouldn't freeze in time. 

Youngjae was the time travel and Jinyoung was the healer. 

"Time stand still- I order you. No minutes pass until Im through doing what I have to do. Time stand still- I order you."He chanted quietly as he closes his eyes,imagining a clock and had focused on it while it's ticking and the time froze.

"Don't let go of me hyung, or you'll be-" He warned.

"i get it idiot, i will froze if i let go.Ya,you think i'm that stupid?" jr nags noisily while pulling youngjae around to heal the students. 
"Maybe." Youngjae said oh-so-quietly making a face at him and feign a stab action behind jr's back without him notice—He thot he didn't noticed.

"Ya!don't think i didn't hear and see you from behind!" Jr sneered without looking and youngjae chuckles,then he quieten down,not wanting to disturb his focus.

"Curare patiens, nunc autem poena inops dolor, maneant modo poena, et non reverta," Jr hissed in whispered which translated I now heal the pain of this needy patient, disappear now pain, and never return,while holding onto one of the male bleeding ear and youngjae looked at him mesmerized by his flawless latin spells.He only knows a few words since they were taught in the lighthouse but always failing because latin was freaking hard for everyone but it's an exception for those inherited from their parents and jinyoung was one of them.

After for like an hour or so, jr face ashen in exhaustion from the huge sum of power he had used and he's losing his focus. He tried to stand up with his utmost strength,although how hard he tried, he ends up staggered and leans at youngjae for support.

Youngjae can't help but to sympathize the guy infront of him who gave his best to heal almost everyone in the cafeteria,he hold jr's waist and put him down on his seat. 

"you've done more than enough hyung."

"there's still more humans to heal."jr muttered out of breath pointing to the students that needs to be healed.He pants while clutching on to his heart and droplets of sweats streaming down by the side of his temple like he just had a marathon. Youngjae shakes his head, "let them go to the hospital themselves, besides, you, yourself needs some rest, you won't be able to use your power for a day,you know that right?" 

"ara,but-" 

"no buts,"Youngjae quickly unfroze the cafeteria before jr could say anything and everything came back alive ignoring the fact that the students were surprised of the sudden changes to their damaged ear.

Jr tighten the grip to his heart that was hurting all of a sudden.He inhale deeply gaping for air,having a hard time breathing as his throat blocked for the air to get thru.

Jackson frowns in worries and quickly get jr by his waist,"Just how many people did you healed." It was a statement rather than a question and jackson was angry,he knows jr was stubborn, if he could,he would heal all of the people in this universe,that's how generous jinyoung was—he wants his healing power put on a good use.Then he sigh looking at jr who could barely walk on his own. "I'll send you home."he said in defeated tone. 

And then youngjae approached krystal,"noona, i think you need to do something with the crowd."She nod and erase everyone's memories earlier with ease. 

**
After school in the light house,everything went chaotic. There were talks about mark living in Seoul and some of them enrage in disapproval. 

"High priestess!What the hell is going on?Mark wasn't supposed to be here,he has to go back by all means!"Eudora barged in shoving the men of high priestess aside easily,she wasn't a warrior for no reason and she could read minds to know where they were going to hit;making it more simpler.

Achilles arrived right after,running at the back,unable to catch up with her and quickly bow at the high priestess,apologizing to her,"i'm sorry for my warrior's bluntness my high priestess."he bow again. 

"ya." Eudora nudged him, doesn't like how he apologising for her,just like how kids hates seeing their parents on their knees begging for forgiveness. Who likes it huh? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter