What a night

Light House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark took his time to wash his hair,to clean his body, and repeatedly cleanses his hand hoping the magic wouldn't work anymore. Hoping the magic disappears. He hate himself too much that it hurts he wanted to cry but the tears were all dried up. His heart was numb. 

After spending hours of cleansing, mark finally got out of the bathroom, feeling fresh albeit magic still at his fingertips.

"Ta-da he survived." Youngjae cheered sarcasmly with a smirk and arms crossed,leaning by his wardrobe. 

Mark jumped slightly in shock and youngjae had to restrain himself from letting out a chuckle when he had to maintain his arrogant expression. What a cute hyung 

"Ya you should knock-"

"We're mage we don't knock." Mark made a face at the boy while he got dressed shamelessly infront of youngjae but the boy doesn't seem to mind so he didn't really thought much of revealing his skin to him. 

"Well,at least say something-"

"Like what?'hey mark can i join bathing with you?' " 

Mark turned to look at the younger with a hand on his hip,"you,warrior chronos stop interrupting me when i'm talking. And it's hyung for you." 

Youngjae shrugged and mark sigh,it was useless to argue with the boy because nothing's really going in his ear either way. 

"Now that you're all ken doll,let's go we don't have much time left for the ruthless game." Mark nodded,ignoring the fact that he called him a ken doll,seriously youngjae was all about sarcasm. 

-- 

She barge into her brother's bedroom,startling the latter as he frowns in disapproval of not knocking the door first. 

"Y-you killed them,didn't you?" 

"What? Soohwa-"

She gasped,"you did killed them."

"Soohwa i did tried to-" Soohwa swatted his hand from touching her arm,"don't touch me you monster." She hissed backing away from her brother with a pain expression before running away. 

His face remain poker face despite his shattered heart and chase after his sister. 

"God this is all my fault." He cried. Bts came along when they heard his sister had ran away from home. 

"It was never your fault,we'll find her don't worry." Tae consoled,patting his friend's shoulder.

"Soo hwa!" 

"Soo hwa!" 

They shouted,searching every inch of the forest;perks of living in the forest it's a good place to run away. 

"Soo- guys i found her." 

"Don't come near,or i'll jump off!" she shouted backing away near to the edge of the cliff.

"Soohwa-ah,i'm sorry please get down here,it's dangerous over there." 

"Dad and you think i was stupid huh?! Do you think i didn't know what you are?A dangerous creature! But i trusted you,because you're my oppa. My one and only..oppa." She cries. Hands clenched tightly. 

"Please soohwa get down and i'll explain it to you." 

"Don't move! I'm warning you!" She spat, moving nearer to the edge. 

-- 

"Close your eyes,imagine water and focus on it." Youngjae commanded,circling mark. 

Mark imagined water and tried to focus on it but after a few minutes he sigh as he slouches in defeat. It didn't work and it tires him.

"You're making me dizzy,i'm trying hard to focus here!" Youngjae make a face at him,"don't blame me,you're the one who can't cast a simple spell doofus." He rolled his eyes and cast the water spell.

"God of Sea,i call upon you to let me control the power of water." A ball of water appears on his palm and he smirk,making a bigger ball of water. 

"Why didn't you te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter