Its about time

Light House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya mackenzie,how many times did i told you not to bet with that wicked con man." Yugyeom shook his head while angrily bitting off a sausage on top of the bed that bambam had made and bambam rolled his eyes,not bothering to answer him.

Youngjae was a time traveller,a person that travel thru time so he could already see who won and bambam knew about it yet,his ignorant and stubborness doesn't stop him from betting therefore resulting him to lose every bet.On a side note,today is the last day of him escaping from the misery of cleaning youngjae's . 

Bambam grunted annoyingly while doing his cleaning as he ignores the wolf,it takes a whole lot of patience in him not to hit his bestfriend whom was not helping at all and only making the bed messier.

"It's the fifth time already,aren't you tired of being his slave?"

"And it's the fifth time i asked you not to throw your sausage wrapper anywhere you like,MASTER AELOUS." Bambam said emphasising on his bestfriend name with his hands on his hip.

"You know the least you could do as my bestfriend, is to help me—"

"Did you hear that?" My abada is crying out for me. So sorry got to go." Yugyeom said fast,running out of the room in a flash.

"YAH! What bull!" Bambam shouted. "He doesn't even have one." He said to himself quietly,sighing and picked up the sausage wrapper from the bed and bin it weakly. 

"Hey,did something happened to Aelous? Why its seems like he's running for his life?" Bambam's warrior asked,leaning against the door frame as she glance over at yugyeom's disappearing back weirdly. 

"Apparently the wolf has became a mage that he has an imaginary abada crying out for him," he complained. It's a common thing that an abada and a wolf doesn't get along because abada only get along with the people it chooses and wolves felt their territory was invaded.

His warrior chuckled going towards him,giving a hug."what are you doing here tho?" He asked,looking down to her with his body still attached on her. 

"To accompany my idiotic master." She shrugged. 

 

**


Pang!A loud shattered sound along with a scream was heard through out the house.Soo hwa looked up flustered at how fast the two men came. 

"My hand sli–"

"How many times did i told you to be careful soohwa?! You're 18 years old for god sake, why can't you take care of yourself?" 

"Dad,her hand slipped, you don't have to be harsh." Her brother backed up,while helping her up on her feet.

Suddenly the atmosphere became tense, her dad glared at her brother as the younger boy didn't planned to back down either.They were communicating thru their eyes silently not until soohwa cleared . 

Both of the men looked over at her standing awkwardly. "I'm sorry it's my fault if i haven't tried to touch the vase it won't be broken."she said softly and bowed at her father. 

"In this house no one,no one is bound to make any mistakes do you understand?! If you cannot abide with the way i discipline,you can get out of this house." He said thru gritted teeth and glared once again at her brother before leaving.

Her brother rolled his eyes at his dad's back and turn to look at the shattered vase. "Why did you backed me up or better,since when you started caring for me?"

Soohwa frowned seeing how he's ignoring her and called for the maid. 

Her brother looked at her with hands tucked in his pockets,"You're just a mere human and they tend to make mistakes.Dad is just being careful not to get you hurt." He mumbled,making her quirked her brow at him,he didn't answer her question.

"I know but i was—"

"What do you know soohwa." Her brother said in a low voice staring at her for awhile before stalking away and stopped midway when soohwa grumbled in annoyance,"I'm going out for awhile fyi. I wouldn't want to be disown by my father so i'll be back before the curfew time."

And she disappeared when he turned to look at her.

 

***

 

Yugyeom was in his human form with an another human wolf which has no status of master nor warrior,growling and glaring daggers with their teeth clenched and jaws tensed,circling each other. 

"You know,you gotta at least defend yourself baby wolf." Kris snickered,making yugyeom to smirk at his opponent proudly.

Kris and luhan watched them with hands spread out on the ground instead of training.

"I'm learning! But this giant ain't going easy with me." The baby wolf complained, catching up with his breathing as the audience laughed whole heartedly. 

"Ya,i'm a master not just any giant." He said casually,still moving on his feet circling him. 

Then yugyeom made an attack on the young wolf feet in a lightning speed and fall face on the ground.

Another fit of laughters suppressed the forest of the lighthouse.

The young lift up his body,sitting as he sighed tiredly.

"You don't fit to be a master nor a warrior." Yugyeom condemned before he goes silent and speak up again,"but you'll learn. You're a fast learner and strong for a baby wolf." 

"Well isn't it too late for the compliment when my heart has already broken into pieces." 

"It's never too late to pick up those pieces back baby wolf." Kris ruffled the wolf's hair but his hand stopped when he could sense a mage in their territory which they also stopped what they were doing to look at the mage.

The young wolf stood up quickly upon seeing mark and bow at him respectfully and mark return it too before looking at yugyeom.

"What are you doing here."Yugyeom asked flatly.

"I'm going to reality for awhile,just wanna let you know that."He said, bowing to kris and luhan awkwardly.

Yugyeom waved him off and mark left.

Kris quirk his brow,"why does that mage have to report to you?"

He groan inwardly,"They make me as his bodyguard as tho i didn't have enough to deal with in one day." He told,rolling his eyes before getting up,dusting his pants. 

"Ya baby wolf,stick with master conall he'll do you good." Luhan make a face at the baby wolf making the baby wolf shudder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter