7 What am i?

Light House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
What Am I 

Mark groaned as he squints his eyes looking around his surroundings and immediately sit up panicking,he's not in his room. "And this is definitely not the hospital," he muttered still looking around confused and scared. 
 
"You're in the light house.Good,that you're awake now.It's just about time."The same high priestess that had healed him yesterday came,to take a look at him. He put his clothes and towels by mark's side and mark look at him weirdly.

"Lighthouse as in the light tower for the marine pilot?"he asked,making a face at the latter as he eyed the guy infront of him, then panic in his voice,he asked again. "And who are you?" 
 
"I'm your high prietess and no,my guardian, this is definitely not a tower for the marines young master. This is where you were originally belonged. Welcome home."He replied with elegance and respect. He then literally bow at him with a hand gesture as tho he was a prince and with a smiled that lit up the whole room but mark wasn't amazed and laughed instead. 

"high priestess?how funny mister. now please stop ing playing with me or i'll go ape ." he fussed looking at the high priestess disbelief. 

"language Master septimus, and no, i'm not playing with you." He smiled again and this time it makes mark annoyed with his stupid smile. He's definitely not in the mood to be played around in the morning,especially not when he's parents were not informed of his well-being.

Mark didn't have time to make a big deal out of it,he wanted to ask why he was calling him master septimus or even who the hell was master septimus,but the high priestess cut off instead."Enough with the talking,there's guardians waiting for you as they're whom will guide you thru your school and everything in your life.You may go." The high priestess nodded at his bodyguard and waited for mark to make his move. 

"who the hell are guardians." he muttered quietly in frustration.He hesitant but he had to go somewhere—somewhere that would have the answers to his questions. 

Then,there's 7 people stood right before his eyes,as their stares bore against his orbs. No one spoke and everyone in got6 were burning holes at him until- one of them staggered on his feet,almost covering his nose and one of them comfort him but mark didn't give in much thot on it. 

He was rather amazed that he need to stop and look at krystal almost saying something at her and when she realised it,she walked away from the scene and disappear right before his eyes,making him gasped. 

And that's also when he realizes they've met before.
 
Youngjae frowns eyeing the guy's body language and murmured about the high priestess being useless.

"i assume you still don't know your identity yet seeing how you reacting." youngjae finally spoke with a slightly distressed tone and while he's on it, youngjae introduces himself with a crooked-forced smile. "i'm Warrior chronos," 

"i'm master sethlan," Jackson waved. 

Jr seems all smiley and energized early in the morning, chimes," warrior Aceso"

"Master Aelous ,"yugyeom bow at him with a dull face. 

"Master Mackenzie." bambam said with a simple smile. 

"Master Achilles and excuse mine warrior Eudora. "Jb introduced and continued,not giving mark a chance to speak. "we need to go before we're late for school." By his charisma and directing the group,mark assumed Master achilles was their leader.

No wonder they looked familiar, it's Got6. He said to himself, it clicks now, earlier he had forgotten their group name but now it's just surprising, knowing they're different- speaking of which,he's unsure of what kind of monster he was and what he got himself into.

"Hey," Wonho greeted cheerfully like usual and that's when his phone vibrated as well. He smiled at the boy before checking the device and taking his seat. 

Get the away from wonho. or i'll break your head. 

Mark turned to look at krystal with his mouth agape but krystal showed nothing but hatred in her eyes.He swallow down his saliva from his dry throat and then looks forward at the board. He had never been afraid of a girl before in his life and krystal was different; Her vibe, her eyes and she avoiding him,shows all the obvious signs that she hates him and he wonder he had done to her. 

Wonho frowns at Mark, he was all fidgeting ,restless and anxious. He couldn't focus a thing on what his teacher was blabbing about. He was too anxious, mainly. 

"are you okay?you're getting all sweaty." he told, pointing at mark's ridiculously wet sweaty palm. 

Mark smile half heartedly and he can't help but to stutter thru it,"uh-h yeah i'm good. just out of habit- can't hold things in my hand too long." he said,finally putting his pen down,given up on taking notes. 

Lunch came fast to mark's relief and already had listed the to do's, besides,he wasn't really hungry."dude,slow down. what are you searching for?" mark jumped upon his touch. He had totally forgotten about wonho and felt guilty there. 

"god wonho." mark uttered beneath his breath,holding on his chest. "not 'what'. It's got6. have you seen them?" 

"probably in the cafeteria." 

Then a tap on mark shoulder standing a tall guy with a discomfort look but bow at him out of respect anyway. "Wonho-sshi i need to borrow mark hyung for a bit if you don't mind. "

Wonho cocked his brow at him and amused for a moment,who would know a famous guy in group got6 knows his name.After a long blank staring,wonho let mark go with yugyeom.

After being apart from the humans,mark finally asked, " where are we going? where are the rest?"

"somewhere, we're going to take my car. no more questions hyung." 

They arrived at a pretty cafe- that looks tumblr-like and there's got6 sitting by the corner bickering with each other with krystal half smiled. He was amazed seeing her to actually smiling eventho it wasn't sincere or near there but it was something atleast. And he likes it. 

"i'm back." yugyeom reported,taking a seat next to kyrstal and she drapes her arm over yugyeom's shoulder affectionally,totally ignored mark that standing infront of the table. Then at the corner of his ear, mark caught krystal muffled a thank you at the young boy or maybe his imaginations were playing with him.

"have a sit hyung. " jackson told,bringing back mark's attention.The rest except krystal turned to mark's direction,he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter