Seoul; Beautiful Seoul

Light House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Seoul;Beautiful Seoul 

"We're moving."His dad voice echos in his ear. He felt throwing up all the food that he ate. It's really awful to hear something upsetting right after they were done with dinner. 

But,of course his dad just had to,ruin everything.

It's their nth time they've moved around in the city and it means,his nth time of transfering to another school too. Mark have no idea of what true friends or bestfriends means and he also doubt he'd be able to have a single school's certificate.He sigh inwardly.

"Hm."Mark hummed. He didn't bother to complain nor really want to disappoint his parents. It's almost like a routine for him.That he's so use to moving around and that he's okay with it.He stood up bringing he's and his dad's plate along ,to the kitchen. 

"It's okay, i'll clean it up son, go pack your things." his mum said with a warmest smile. He put down the plates and let his mum do it as he watch her by the counter.

"Mianhae, it must've been hard for you huh,"his mum spoke softly and gentle with her lips pouted a little worried about mark. He liked how his mum was so soft, calm and patient unlike his gruff father;they could never shared a conversation. 

"Don't have to be sorry omma, i'm..you know, kinda used to it."he paused, as he grim to the another white lie he made. 

He didn't get used to it, he was tired of it honestly, however he brush off all those thots in his head and decided to be a little optimistic.

A small smirk formed at the corner of his lip, "where do we go this time?"he asked curious,looking at the back of his petite mum drying her hands with the towel.

She turned and face her son,studying his looks in detailed. She finally smiled,"Seoul."

He almost let out a yelp, surprised but shut his mouth tight and arched his brow at his mum bemused.

All the past years, they've only moved to small villages,not that he's complaining about it ,but Seoul?That's just weird,even the sound of it was weird."son? Mark tuan?" He snap back in reality and met his mum's clear light brown eyes.

"alright,i'll go pack my things." he simply uttered holding onto to both of his mum's shoulder with a small smile before dragging his feet to his room and lay down on his bed and sighed warily. 

He didn't have to pack his things, it's already been in the box untouched, because he learnt they'd need to move again thus he didn't bother put his things on shelves or the wardrobe. "seoul."he mumbled without much thot.

 

**


"You've got to go now mark."Someone whispered right at his ear.Mark body jerked in surprised and dropped the things he was holding,there's no one in his room and it's creeping him out.

"Mark!hurry up,we'll be late for the flight."his dad yelled, putting the last luggage in the car."yep coming!"mark said in a rush,as he picked his phone and bag, finally getting out of the room. 

"sorry."he hollered,quickly slotting in half of his feet in his shoe,before running to the car.

 

**


To their relieved,they arrive on time for the flight. Mark slept thru out the journey due to sleep deprived.Later, 2 hour or so, they arrived at the airport and he's horribly hungry. "Can we eat first?"he asked looking at both of his parents.

His dad nod and drove them to a restaurant. They take a seat and ordered the food. "so son, which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter