need a waiter here!

Secret Tattoo

 A week has passed and I went to a local café, sitting down I ordered my food and a glass of water and took out my laptop looking at pictures from my past. I thanked the waiter and turned back to what I was doing. Realising they didn’t give me a fork since I was bad at using chopsticks I stopped a waiter that walked past and asked for chopsticks.

‘Sure’ he said after looking lost for a second.

I watched him go talk to another female waiter and the waiter look flustered and quickly ran for a fork. Coming back to me he handed the fork. ‘Is there anything else I can get for you?’ he asked smiling

‘Yes please, can I get another glass of water’ I handed him my cup and he took it and came back and placed it in front of me. By now I realised everyone was staring and whispering to each other but I ignored it.

Watching him I saw him take a seat a couple of tables away from me and that’s when I realised what I just did almost choking on my drink.

He doesn’t work here….

Sliding down my chair I took the menu and hid behind it, I peeked from behind it and saw him glance at me and I could tell he was trying not to laugh. Gesturing fro anther waiter I sat back up

‘Yes miss?’ the waiter bowed

Looking at the desert menu I looked for something thatI would have.

‘Can I get hot fudge chocolate on chocolate covered in chocolate sauce with chocolate inside a chocolate ice-cream please’ I said reading the long name from the menu. ‘Can you send it to the guy over there’ I said tilting my head to the guy dressed like the waiters.

Quickly eating my food I paid for my meal and the ice-cream and quickly left before they gave the ice-cream to the guy. I watched from outside the window when they gave it to the stranger.

The stranger was surprised when they put the life size desert in front of him.  Looking to where I was sitting before I left he laughed to himself and started eating the ice-cream I bought him.

Staying outside till he finished eating, I turned around and leaned on the window looking at the strangers walking past. I looked at the time and saw that I still had time to get in anther tattoo session before going home. Walking past the café the door opened just as I walked past it knocking me to the floor.

‘Yah, what the hell’ I said switching to English.

‘I’m sorry, are you ok?’ a voice said.

Remembering the voice I looked up and saw the stranger in front of me again laughing to himself, he grabbed my shoulders and helped me up and patted me down.

Smiling nicely to himself I said sorry and tried to walk past him but he also did the same so we kept on getting in each other’s way. Stopping myself from swearing I stopped him from moving and moved him to one side and walked past him with a wave.

As I was walking past I looked back at the same time he did and he laughed again making me laugh to myself when I looked away.

His something different…

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just using Green and Red colors to celebrate the christmas season. Hope everyone has a Happy Merry Christmas from me now incase i forget to say it... ^^