stupid promises

Secret Tattoo

G-dragon POV.

'Do you think Noona is sick?

'No, She's just busy' I looked up at my groups faces.

'I have something to tell you guys, sit down.' I waited till they were all sitting down, TOP looked worried.

'A couple of weeks ago, I took Thunder to a session, its a tattooing session I've being taking her to, if you hadn't being noticing her tattoos growing to her arms.'

'We all noticed, i want to go to one with her' Seungri interrupted me and Taeyang slapped him across the head.

'One of the sessions she asked me no matter how close we get, i cant fall in love with her.'

'So one of us can.' Seungri said standing up but TOP pushed him back down harshly.

'No, i asked her the same thing but she said the same thing goes to you guys. Its like shes going to going away.'

One of the chairs fell down and we looked up at TOP rushing towards the door.

'Yah, where are you going at this time?' but i said it to the closed door.

THUNDER POV

I wasn't sure if it was the thunder i was hearing until i heard my name being called. Walking slowly towards my door, I looked into the peephole and saw TOP standing out in the rain.

'Are you alright?' I said opening the door and quickly dragging him in by his collar, I smelt the alcohol straight away and knew he was drunk which was not like him.

'How much did you drink?' i asked him as he stood there looking at me like a statue

'Why didn't you take me to one of your tattoo session, huh?' he said like a little boy

'Who told you about that' I said tiredly closing the door and walking past him towards the lounge room.

'Well its a bit obvious when they're almost everywhere.' he said following me, which was then i remembered that i was only wearing a tank and shorts so he could see my tattoos on the back of my thighs down.

'Alright your going to bed' I said in English

' Yah I told you, i don't understand when you talk in English fast' TOP was still going on. 'Why don't you laugh with me like you do with the other boys' he said almost falling over the coffee table almost scaring me to death cause it was glass.

'Its cause I like you more.' I whispered sitting him down and kneeling in front of him to undress him before he gets sick.

'Promise you'll never leave me' he said watching me

Looking up at him i prayed he wouldn't remember this in the morning. 'I promise'.

He placed his hands on both sides of my face and brought his face level to mine.

'You're so perfect' he said looking into my eyes, 'But I'm not going to promise to not fall in love with you.' he finished and leaned back to close his eyes.

I looked down to my hands my vision starting to get blurry. 'Please don't do this right now'

'Do what huh? why is it when I'm happiest that everything comes back down' he said eyes still closed.

'Its not you.' i smiled sadly. 'You're perfectly perfect to me'.

Without warning he quickly moved bringing my face back up to his and kissed me slowly and fell back onto the couch and slept. Still sitting on my knees facing his sleeping body, the tears started coming out slowly then i was sobbing but quietly so not to wake TOP up. Wiping my eyes as fresh tears staring running back down again i watched TOP sleep awkwardly and smiled.

He really is perfect.

Making him more comfortable and warm on the couch i went back into my room and laid there with my eyes closed listening to the rain still going strong against my window.

A few minutes later i dreamt that the bed shifted slightly and a warm hand caressed my face making me sigh and i went into a deeper sleep.