Cracks in the mirror

Secret Tattoo

i walked into my dorm room and went into the bedroom and took off my shirt and turned around.

*Tomorrow my mourning begins*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I walked into Seoul university and looked around for the office, finally finding it i was showed to my classes and around  the university and then returned to my room where i took off my jacket, i wore my jacket to hide my tattoos almost coming up to my neck

My new job starts tomorrow but i didn't want to get ready for it so i laid down on my bed on my stomach cause my back still ached from the tattoos.

I woke up startled and realized t was already night time, i got up and looked outside my window and saw the city lights. I thought for a second and made up my mind. I went to my bag and looked for my short backless black dress and black glittery stilettoes.

After getting ready and putting my makeup, mascara, thick eyeliner and a bronzer on and shaking my boy like hair i looked at myself in the mirror, i looked like i did before the incident then i noticed my tattoos on my arms and turned around and saw the tattoos on my back. It made me look hotter even with my uneven cut i did to my hair.

Heading out i got stares from left to right, i felt my back, my tattoo still needed healing so i couldn't be out long and plus i had class tomorrow and my new job after.

I didn't get to wait too long to get in the night club, something about me being a tourist did the job, i walked in to the dark club and noticed all the girls shocked looks when they saw my tattoos and the guys stares from my long legs. I didn't care i came here to get drunk. probably the last time ill ever get drunk.

Looking around the room i saw a guy staring at me, he was sitting back on the couches of the VIP rooms and was eyeing me up and down. Forgetting about him i swallowed my shot and headed towards the middle of the dance floor and started dancing by myself.

I looked to the side and saw the guy that was staring at me leaning against the mirrored wall and was watching me dance, We made eye contact and i slowly danced for him, watching his eye widened i smiled and he put his glass down walked towards me.