one LIFE stand

Secret Tattoo

Watching him walk towards me, i started moving backwards keeping space between us with a smile on my face, he smiled back at me and it made him more attractive.

My back hit the wall and i bit my lip from the pain, he watched my lips and closed the space between us putting both of his arms around me to keep me from moving further away, holding both my hands in his he moved them above my head to get closer.

I started grinding on him and I could feel his muscles through his shirt and it made me more attracted to him. sliding my legs up his he pressed me onto the wall and started grazing his lips on my neck causing me to moan and closing my eyes.

He must have heard me since he looked up at me and kissed me, realizing what was happening i opened my eyes and shoved him away.

I was shocked when he backed away and he accidently pushed a girl dancing behind him, the girl looked back at him and did a double take and started screaming and shoving her friends to look at him, pretty soon the whole club were trying to tear at his clothes and he looked confused, looking at the scene happening in front of me i was getting confused as well.

Without thinking i managed to grab onto his hand though he crowd and shoved him towards me and made a run for it with him almost falling behind. We ran out of the club, down the street and i was going to go back to my room but remembered that i wasn't aloud to have visitors so i stopped and turned to him but he didn't see me stop and he ran into me making us both fall to the ground.

'Ouch!' i fell on my back and i felt the skin of my back scrape and remembered my fresh tattoo.

'Ommo, I'm sorry, sorry' the guy got off me straight away and pulled me up with him.

'Who are you?' i asked him when i saw a stampede of other girls run out of the club and spotted us.

'My name is TOP, my English is not very good , follow me' he grabbed my hand and started running towards a grand hotel, once inside we ran to the lift and quickly into his room where he slammed the door and leaned against it waiting for any noise to show we were followed.

'Who are you?' I stepped closer to him.

'You really don't know who i am, I'm famous' he said suprised

'yea, and i know how to talk in Korean' i said back

' you think this is a joke' we were still staring at each other

'i was being series' i said in Korean

we stared at each other amazed at what just happened.

 * I just made out with a celebrity*

                                   *She just spoke in Korean*

I started laughing and turned around to look at his room when he gasped.

'your back is bleeding' He touched my back and i winced and moved his hand away,

'Don't worry, ill check it at home' i said walking towards the door.

He grabbed my arms and sat me on the bed and disappeared to the bathroom and came back with a first aid kit.

'Never seen such a tattoo before,' he whispered finally seeing your tattoo as one.

Before you can move he started dressing the wound and all you could do was sit there quietly twiddling your thumbs.

'Can i touch your tattoo?' He asked, he started talking to you in Korean.

I nodded and waited for his touch, I started getting goose bumps when he slowly grazed my back and i closed my eyes and leaned back a little. I soon felt his breath on my back and then his lips on my neck, i moved my head to the side and he continued to kiss my neck, back down to my arms where his hand was following my tattoos and i moaned a little when his hands went down my legs.

I turned my head and found him staring at me in wonder

'Never met such a girl like you' he whispered before kissing me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me so i was on his lap, never being in this kind of situation before i was on a buzz, we were both breathing heavily until TOP lifted me onto the bed and got on top of me.

We stared at each other, this was the first time i ever looked properly at him.

*He really is beautiful, and I'm with him tonight*

I reached up and placed both my palms on his face and he kissed my palms making me melt, I felt my dress loosen and fall off my body and i closed my eyes as i felt so many feelings at once hit me and i was never the same.