TOP POV

Secret Tattoo

 

I carried thunder to her bed and lay down with her. She had fallen asleep in the car exhausted from all the crying. I watched her sleeping and brushed away the strands of hair on her face wiping away the fallen tears running down the side of her cheeks with the other. She had cried so much when i held her drenching my t-shirt so i took it off before cradling her in my arms feeling her warmth surround me.

I told the rest of the boys earlier to take the car home and that I’ll look after her watching them leave after I promised to call them as soon as possible if anything happened.

'Why did you cry like that?' I whispered into the dark room. Her cries and screams made my skin crawl and I shuddered. I was close to falling asleep when Thunder cried out in her sleep and accidently scratched me across my chest making me wide alert.

'I'm so sorry Oppa' she cried almost shrieking.

I pulled her towards shaking her to wake up, it took me a moment to get her back to earth and when she did, she blinked once then slumped in my arms wrapping her arms around my waist and rested her head on my chest until I felt her fall back to sleep then laid her back down as all these feelings came rushing to me and my tears came out fast and I gasped trying not to cry out.

I'm in love with a girl who told me not to fall in love with her’ My brain shouted in my head

You are stupid, leave her at once. You can’t help her.

I closed my eyes away from the thoughts and pictured thunders smiling face and it changed to the first time I saw her, the first time I'm in love.

 

I woke up when I felt movement in my arms and I opened my eyes slowly watching the beautiful being turning around in her sleep her face just inches from mine, her face was more peaceful then it was last night without any signs of the tears and hurt, she now had one of her arms around my waist holding me tightly and her other right on top of my heart.

Its beatings quickened when I watched her sleep, never have I felt like this about any girl I’ve ever met and I have met many beautiful women but not one that had just looked at me and made me shudder from the emotions in those eyes. The room was still dark that it must have being early in the morning but I couldn’t sleep so I just laid there gazing the at the sleeping beauty. Hours flew by when I realized that Thunder was awake and she was watching me watching her. I blinked once and put my hands over hers that was resting on my heart and her eyes watered and her lips shook gently making me fall in love with her all over again.

She must have felt my heart beat quickened cause I felt her hand on my back caresses my spine gently moving up and down my back making me go crazy but I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

‘You are too good for me’ she whispered her voice very low

‘No, you’re too good for me’ I whispered back not braking eye contact.

‘You deserve someone happy’

 I'm happy when I'm with you’

‘Someone that can look after you’

‘I don’t need looking after’

‘Someone who is beautiful’

‘You’re more than beautiful’

‘Someone who loves you’ her voice cracked, tears were falling but we never broke eye contact.

Hearing those words I didn’t know what to say but I knew deep down she loved me.

Whenever she looks at me I can feel her love pouring out, she listen to the music my heart plays just like I do to hers. Every time we’re in a crowded room I can still feel her touch as if we were making love.

I'm willing to have a one-sided love only if it’s with you’ I told her but I was also telling myself.

I was never going to let her go and nothing was going to stand between me and winning her love. Even if it meant forever.

 

 

                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Does he know i wont be even around to love him, my tattoos the reason i came here are almost finished then i can se my brother again. Oh how i miss him so much. But TOP is something different all together. This man next to me, touching me. How he makes me feel beautiful. He makes me feel loved and how i love him back so much i cant bear to leave him....

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------