flashback 1.4

Secret Tattoo

'I still cant believe your leaving tomorrow, my homeschool dance is in two days and you promised you'll take me out tomorrow to look for a dress, you promised.' i was almost in tears following my brother around the kitchen, he was busy cooking dinner with his back turned to me.

Hating the fact i was being ignored, I picked up a plate that was already set on the table and chucked it at the floor making it brake into pieces but my brother didn't flinch a bit. 

'Oppa please don't leave tomorrow' I screamed still not getting a response from him 'I still don't know how to iron my clothes or or or make noodles.' i said thinking of excuse but both were true.
'Well its your lucky day cause I'm not leaving tomorrow.' he turned around to set a pot of noodles on the table then turned back to check on the meat. 'I'm taking the flight the day after so i can sought everything out for you' he said in a calm voice.
'Really!!!!' I ran up to him and gave him a big hug from behind.' 'I still don't know why you want all these tattoos in the first place. Yuck!! i wouldn't never get a tattoo ever.' i said as i went to test the noodles.
I watched him clean up the plate i broke and set anther pot of meat on the table then he sat down next to me. 'Please promise me you'll wont do anything i would do when i go. I know ill be gone for a couple of months but i promise ill send money for food, rent and your schooling so please smile.' he said looking at my grumpy face.
'C'mon give your big brother a smile.' he said jokingly squeezing my cheeks till it hurt. I gave him a goofy smile then he laughed and rumpled my hair. 
'I'm going to be an old man with my own family and ill still be looking after you.' he said taking the pot of noodles away from me.
'Promise?' i said seriously
'I promise' he said then chucked my chopsticks at me. 
'So where are you starting from once you get to Korea?'
'Whatever tattoo store I go past even if I had got one done ten minutes before, I'll still go and get anther done.' he said smiling excitingly.
 
                                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry about taking so long. *Bows 90 Degrees*
two monthss!!! WAHHH
Exams just finished so now i have two weeks to finish this story
^^ 
Four parts to the flashbacks then you guys will get why she does what she does
Thankyou