flash back 4.4

Secret Tattoo

=============================================================================

TWO DAYS LATER

 

 
I watched the sun slowly rise up from the kitchen window for the second time since the phone call, my eyes were bloodshot and dry from the lack of sleep and my stomach was as empty as the feeling i felt right now, I didn't know how fast time flew by but i still couldn't move from the same awkward position i was already in. My eyes suddenly adjusted on a picture flipped upside down on the fridge. The before photo of me and my older brother was stuck there. 
 
Tears rolled down my face when i realized i would never see him again, soon my tears turned into sobs and i lay my head on the ground and closed my eyes drifting again to sleep anther day in the kitchen.
 
=============================================================================
 
 
 
=============================================================================
 
THREE DAYS LATER
 
I woke up feeling dizzy and unwell, I haven't eaten in three days and I was starting to get migraines. Still lying on the floor i looked back to the fridge and saw the photo again but somehow the photo looked different, it was like Oppa was sad, he wasn't smiling like he was before.
 
I'm so sorry Oppa, please keep smiling for me
 
I struggled up from the position I was in for the past three days making my bones crack and my leg numb, waiting till the room stopped spinning, i then went to drink ten glasses of water making my stomach cramp up so badly that i held onto the bench for support. 
 
I slowly filled the teapot back up with water while staring into space and set it to boil then forced myself to go have a shower and wash my hair even though i wanted to go back to lying on the floor and cry.
 
After showering I slowly walked back outside and filled a new noodle cup with the boiled hot water and went to iron my clothes remembering how Oppa taught me, he bought me a few more change of clothes afraid I'll burn one of them.
 
I was alone and cold and I refused to cry anymore, Oppa wouldn't have wanted me to be like this, I knew that I was selfish and acted like a brat all these times, I needed to grow up and go outside and run around like other kids my age and do my homework. I was ready to grow up and finish what he always wanted to finish after I took care of myself.
I got ready for school in silence, ate my noodles and went to school.
 
===========================================================================
 
 
===========================================================================
 
A FEW YEARS LATER
 
 
After graduating from high school on top of my class, I looked around the hall at the graduation students and their parents hugging their children. They all looked happy and i couldn't help but feel alone even though i was surrounded by happy familiar faces. I had work soon so i quickly shrugged off my hat and cloak and snuck out to start the long walk home but as i walked past the crowds i couldn't help but look for Oppa's face knowing i wont be be seeing him for a long time, coming home to an empty house, I took two huge chocolate cupcakes from the fridge and lit the two candles i put in.
 
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday Dear Thunder and Oppa, Happy Birthday to us
 
I whispered making my wish and blowing out both candles. I walked around the house for the last time closing the doors I've opened and walking away for the first and last time to accomplish my wish.
 
and his......................
========================================================================