uni failure

Secret Tattoo

I was sitting in class when a whole lot of screaming erupted out of nowhere, the whole library up and fled to the windows on the side all tripping over each other just to look outside the window.

‘OMG!!! BIGBANGGG!!!!’ all the girls screamed looking like they’ll jump through the window.

Big bang??? OMG BIGBANG!!...

Remembering that the group I was tutoring was big bang I looked over the heads of the other students and gaped when I saw that the group were standing outside the gate waving at us. Seungri saw me through the window and waved at me gesturing to the others and the next thing I know they’re walking inside the university towards the library.

Walking backwards I quickly went back to my desk and hid behind my textbook.

Crap crap crap crap…………….

I listened carefully hearing the door open, footsteps walking towards me as the room went quiet.

‘Yah unnie’ we came to see if you’re hungry’ Seungri said taking my book from my hands and smiling sweetly at me.

‘Uhhhhh’ I mumbled looking around the class, all the girls were looking at me with jealous eyes. Knowing it was going to be awkward either way if I go or stay here I sighed and packed my books in my bag but Taeyang snatched it from me and finished packing my pen, making the girls gasp and start whispering to each other.

Hearing them whisper, me and the group paused and looked at the fans and looked at each other before going back to my packing and leaving the rest of the crowd staring blankly at us.

Feeling a hand guiding me outside I looked up and saw TOP and I smiled shyly.

‘Hi’ I said quickly looking away when he nodded.

We hopped into a mini bus and were taken into a traditional Korean restaurant where I sat down and the boys struggled to sit next to me pushing and shoving each other out of the way. TOP was just about to sit down next to me when Seungri came to sit on the exact spot.

They stared at each other before Seungri backed away and came to sit opposite from me and G-dragon on the other side.

Looking at the glass of water on the middle of the table I looked up at Daesung at the exact time he did and we both smiled and looked away.

After ordering our food, I watched the boys eat pigging out and I thought about my school work, I was getting behind my assignments and going in late to classes the whole week because I was busy with these guys. It was like a full time job.

Maybe I should stop going to school…………….

‘I looked down at my plate and did a double take when I saw that the food on my plate doubled the amount that I actually put on it and looked up at the boys.

My brother always did that……….

‘What’s wrong, are you in pain?’ G dragon said but I knew he was referring to my tattoos reminding me that I needed to go for another session.

‘No, I’m fine, you guys are just so nice’ I said looking for words that related to my feelings. The boys after hearing that blushed and smiled.

Looking at G-Dragon, ‘Do you mind coming with me to do another session’ I said knowing that he’ll know what I mean.

‘Uhhhhh ok’ he smiled getting what I was saying, happy that we had a secret between only us.

‘What session?’ TOP asked.

‘I want her to listen to this song I’m writing for us’ he said thinking of an excuse.

‘Well we’re coming too ‘they all said

‘Uhhhhh, don’t worry about it, we were just joking.’ I said eating my food.

So it’s all set, I’m leaving uni…..

________________________________________________

Sorry Guys about taking soooooooooooooo long, i had exams coming out of nowhere,

and i had this saved onto the schools computer instead of my laptop

so i couldnt get it until i come back.

anyway this chpters pretty crap my motivation isnt here yet^^

________________________________________________________