photo booth

Secret Tattoo

Walking around the city I thought back to yesterday when I G-Dragon, he was going to take me out for ice-cream when he got an important phone call, I didn’t want to be a bother to him so I silently sneaked away.

I saw a photo booth and I had a flash back

Sis lets take a before and after photo, you never know I might come back more prettier then I already am….

Smiling sadly I stepped in and sat on the bench and looked at myself on the screen. I inserted coins into the machine and took off my jacket and turned around. Just as the first flash went off a stranger jumped in pushing me to the wall of the booth and I almost screamed if he hadn’t placed his hands over my mouth.

We heard the sound of footsteps running and girls screaming past just as the second flash went off. We were standing awkwardly like that before I pushed him off me and tried to grab my jacket from the floor.

‘Yah, im sorry about that’ he started stuttering.

I looked up at him and he looked scared.

‘My name is Seungri’ he bowed just when the third flash went off and I smiled at him

He must have seen my tattoos and thought I was some gangster…

‘Well since you’re here take a picture with me’ I said sitting back down

‘Why, are you going to show it to your gang?’ he said backing away

‘I don’t have a gang so smile before I kill you’ I said smiling into the camera. Seungri put up a peace sign just as the last flash went off and I walked outside and grabbed the printed pictures.

I ripped the last picture and put out my hands and he screamed a little before realising what I was giving him and he took it and smiled at me.

He looked young but was dressed older. ‘So you have a lot of girls after you or something?’ I said sitting back down next to him.

‘Im pretty famous’ he said scratching his head

Thinking back to TOP I sighed. ‘I know what you mean.’

‘What is your name?’

‘Im thunder’ I said looking at him

He stared at me and moved closer.

‘Your too young for me sunshine’ I said in English and he nodded and smiled.

I laughed and got up to leave but he grabbed my hand.

‘Wait, where are you going?’ he said

‘Im going home’ I looked back at him and felt sorry for him. ‘Alright here, taking off my jacket i told him to wear it and put the hoodie over his head, I grabbed his hand and we walked quickly outside without any distractions.

‘Wait, my hyung is picking me up from here.’ He said when we stopped at the corner of the street.

His phone rang and he turned away from me, I quickly started backing away from him and disappeared from his sight before he could stop me. As I was walking away I heard him say TOP on the phone but I was sure that my hearing was just bad.