Dragon Tattoo

Secret Tattoo

Running into class, i got a lot of stares from my outfit, i could of passed by unseen if it wasn't for the clicking of my high heels. I got out the pen and paper i got from TOP's house and tryed to focus on what the lecturer was saying but i quickly dozed off to sleep waking up when the sounds of people feet moving around me.

Snapping my head up from the table, i notice the class was finished and i quickly left back home. Taking my heels off i quickly took off my heels and had a shower and finished off my sleep.

I woke up and looked outside it was almost 8, knowing that the stores were open twenty four seven, i decided to look for anther tattoo parlor for my next session.

I just started dear brother, ill try to finish it as soon as i can and ill come home.

Walking around, i found a small tattoo parlor deep inside an alley way and walked in to check it out. I walked in to the sound of music playing in the background and pictures of tattoos posted on the wall, There was a guy sitting in the waiting room, he had blonde hair and looked like a little boy if it wasn't for his expression.

He looked up when i entered and smiled at me, i smiled back and looked at the tattoos for one that my brother would have wanted.

'Hey, what up' the blonde said to me

'Hi' i smiled switching to Korean.

'Yah, you know Korean?' he was taken back and was impressed. 'Are you getting a tatoo done?'

'Yeah' i nod liking him on sight.

Isn't he a happy chap..

'Hi, I'm G-Dragon' he said bowing slightly.

'Im ~~~~~~ ' I said when a guy covered in tattoos appeared on the counter and gestured for G-dragon to go inside.

'If you want to watch me get my tattoo, your most welcome' he said getting up

'uh, ok' I said

We walked into the studio and he was asked to sit on a black chair that was set backwards. I sat in front of him on anther chair while the tattooist was hovering behind him setting up his equipment.

'By the way,is this your first tattoo?' I asked him

'No, i had one already, the pain almost kills me but i can handle it' He said feeling good about himself. 'Don't worry, you'll be fine, by the way is it alright with you if i stayed for your first session?'

'Yea, sure but.....'

i was going to say that it wasn't my first session but the the tattooist cleared his throat to signal that he was starting. I watched G-dragons expression and he looked up at me and grinned. I couldn't help but smile back at him.

he is way too cute...

He got a short quote on the back of his shoulder in fancy writing.

'How does it look?' he said trying to smile through the pain.

I put my thumbs up and he smiled and closed his eyes. About half an hour later he was done and it was my turn. Not being embarrassed about my ness i took off my shirt and then my bra when i heard G-Dragon gasp from behind me.

'Its not your first tattoo?' he said not caring about me stripping.

'No, I'm sorry i didn't tell you' I laughed turning my neck to look at him and he turned red.

'Your tattoo, I've never seen that done on a girl before' He said taking a closer look at my back.

I felt his touch and shivered but he didn't seem to notice.

I quickly wrapped a towel that was supplied to me to cover my chest and sat where G-dragon was sitting with him facing me.

'Well, here goes' i smiled at him as the first pain of the needle was felt....