chapter 18-Song completed

Secret Tattoo

I was standing on the seventh level of YG Entertainment building looking down the busy streets of Seoul when I heard the door open behind me and someone running. Being so used to the way the boys were I didn’t bother to turn around.

‘Wahhh, Noona did you hear?’ Seungri grabbed my shoulders and shook me from side to side.

‘Hear what?’ I said blinking to see straight.

‘Our Song we wrote together, its number one on the Australian Chart.’ Taeyang said dancing behind him.

‘What’ I almost dropped to the ground if Seungri wasn’t holding me. Who ever thought a song I’ll write would ever get to Australia.

He must be so proud.

I finally finished my tattoo a few days ago and was buying for some time before I would leave. If I left now they wouldn’t be as sad. This song to go global was the best thing they were hoping for.

‘Are you guys happy?’ I whispered looking outside the clear glass of the building.

‘Never been happier’ Taeyang said sliding to my side and bumping me against the window. ‘What you looking at?’ He said looking down the streets.

‘Nothing, just watching random people.’ I said turning my back to him but he sensed something was wrong.

‘Noona are you alright? Did you need anything?’ he asked but I smiled and waved him off.

‘Are you coming to the party?’ TOP said coming in reading a magazine.

‘You have to; you technically wrote the song for us. ’Seungri smiled sweetly walking behind TOP.

‘Great your coming’ Seungri said without waiting for me to answer. ‘You have one hour to get ready.

‘Wait what do you mean?’ I said realising that the boys were dressed up looking clean and sharp from head to toe.

‘Don’t worry, G-Dragons on his way with your dress.’ TOP said still reading the magazine.

Three hours later I came out looking as good as them only they were slouched on the couches bored as hell. ‘Sorry guys, a girl just can’t get ready in an hour.’ I said looking at my gown. It was a black gown with full sleeves and a high neck, both see through pattern giving the impression that my tattoos are just patterns of the dress with pearl buttoned all the way up on the back.

Getting out of the car all eyes were on us from above, Top rested his hand on my back while the other boys crowed around protectively.

The colour drained from my face when I looked up at the massive boat and I saw red crowding my eyes.

‘Uh guys I don’t think I can go’ I stopped in front of the massive boat in front of me already piled with glamorous celebrities and waiters.

My palms automatically started sweating and my head was pounding.

‘G-Dragon came forward and took my hand to lead me up the stairs connected but the closer I got the more frightened I look.

‘It’s all right, the boats huge, nothing’s going to happen.’

‘I can’t go in.’ I started backing away. ‘Im sorry.’ My voice was shaking but I could see was a huge boat towering off me.

I backed away slowly until I was sure that I was far enough from the boat till I turned around and started running.

Memories started flooding back blocking my sight.

I gasped and screamed loudly when a pair of hands grabbed my stomach and pulled me back, I feel into someone’s chest but all I could think of was that phone call. I suddenly started screaming, it was the same scream that came though the phone that night.

I scratched at whatever was in front of me needing to get away, to escape. The pair of hands let go and I tasted blood. I couldn’t see anything clearly behind the bloody image blocking my sight and my hair stuck to my face from my tears. I was crawling on the ground ripping my dress and scratching my knees but the pain couldn’t compare to what I heard.

 ‘What’s wrong with her?’ Seungri shouted.

‘Go with Daesung and get the car. NOW!’ Taeyang shouted at him

I moaned loudly as more memories came back and I screamed and sobbed while a couple of hands grabbed me and put me into the back of a car. I was screaming uncontrollably.

I banged my head into the window to get rid of his sad picture lying in a pool of blood until someone quickly pulled me away and suffocated me in a hug. I stopped screaming and realised that the person who was holding me was crying into my shoulders, as I was into theirs.

TOP im so sorry.

He cradled me in his arms until I was calm and falling asleep....