First session with the boys

Secret Tattoo

I watched the boys faces as the tattoo artist was now tattooing my lower abdomen, i was almost but the boys and i  were already so close and so used to me so it wasn't at all awkward besides the fact that Seungri and Taeyang couldn't look me in the eye made me smile at their sudden shyness and quickly held my breath as the guy tattooed against a bone and Seungri paled and fainted.

I watched as Taeyang lifted him and put him on one of the couches and went back to watching me get my tattoo done.

'I'm sure you guys have something to do, you don't have to stay for the whole thing, ill show you guys when i finish.' I said worrying about Seungri.

'No we want to stay they all said at the same time, then looking at each others series expressions before moving away and pretending to be interested in one of the photographs around the room.

'Seungri never did have a strong stomach.' Taeyang said shivering at the sound of the needle.

'I cant believe they're all in my store at the same time, last i heard Taeyang was supposed to be in Singapore today'. The tattooist whispered in my ear and i felt guilty that he was wasting his time here.

When we walked in all together into the tattoo shop which was one found by TOP who wanted to find a new one for me when G-Dragon told him that im trying to get a tattoo from every single tattoo shop in South Korea and the tattooist dropped what he was holding and started jumping around like a little girl then locked the door of the shop before turning around with a huge smile on his face making us all step back.

'I locked it so we don't get distracted from fans banging on my door' he said bowing in all directions.

Daesung came over after a hour and looked at my tattoo and gasped. 'Yah, that's me!' His face was shocked when he noticed the pictures of the other boys laid on the table next to me. The other three quickly walked over and also had the same look of amusement at the tattoo of their faces on my body.

'So this is my present for you guys, even though we have being together for a year i feel like we've known each other even longer. You guys have looked after me really well even though i know you guys have other more important things to do.' I said trying not to show how painful the tattooing process was.

'This is the best present we've ever received, especially when its from you. As a group we've never being together for a long period of time cause of our different schedules until you came along.' G-dragon spoke for the group getting agreements from the others. 'Especially TOP, we see him only when we are promoting that, but other then that he stays to himself.

'You bought us together.' Taeyang said smiling behind G-Dragon.

and you guy brought me love and friendship...

I smiled at the group of good looking boys in front of me, all with different personalities and i looked at TOP. He took my breath away with his serious stare.

I got his face tattooed across my chest where my heart is underneath and i think he knows that's why i put it there.

After the tattooist finished and my skin all red i got up and put on my clothes trying not to move so quick as i was in pain but TOP came in front of me and started doing up the buttons of my top. I watched his bent head and smiled as i reached out and cupped his face softly.

He lifted his face up to mine after he was done and looked into my eyes searching for a reason to kiss me until i smiled and bent over slowly to kiss me until we head the boys behind clearing their throats.

I laughed looking away and TOP pulled back as i hopped off the chair. We woke up Seungri and i showed him his tattoo after his whining of how come the others got to see theirs and off we went.

Me and my most closest family i would ever have....