The boxes.

Is this real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun!" I gasp, feeling a smile of relief creep up on my face.

He looked up at me and I feel my smile fade. The side of his face was patterned with blue and black bruises, and his cheek bones were more prominent than before. There was dried blood on the top of his forhead, and his eyes looked empty, dark, and filled with something more painful than just sadness. From here I could see that his whole body shook, and he looked a shade paler than from the previous times I had seen him. His hand also held one of those circles which I have too, and my eyes travel up his arms and I see long gashes on them, almost as if he were a bit of stitchwork.

He opens his mouth as if to say my name, but he glances up at the man at the end of the table and decides against speaking.

"794, you've finally decided to show your face!" Said the man who Sehun seemed to fear.

"Ah yes sorry Mr.Yung, I had to mark him with a chance," My watcher said. "Sit now," He instructed, pointing at the chair opposite Sehun.

He shoved me forward, and I felt like my feet were frozen in place. My eyes never left Sehun, who was looking down at his hands. He looked damaged, not just physically, but also emotionally.

"794, now...unless you want another chance taken?" My watcher warned.

I move forward, slowly, keeping my eyes on Sehun, until I eventually slumped down into the chair, and there he was, right in front of me. I sat next to a rather tall guy on the end of the table. His hair was a light brown colour I suppose. He was quite slender, but his features were a mixture of soft and prominent. He looked strong and like he'd not give in easily.

The man who stood at the front of the table cleared his throat, finally I look up at him. He was wearing, like the others, a white lab coat, but his had a black stripe down the middle. He was in his mid fifties I suppuse, and had enough product in his hair for him to be classed as a walking match stick. He had broad shoulders, and a sharp face. His eyes were like dark tunnels that had no escape. He instantly appeared to be cold and harsh, his eyes looking down on me, making me feel like I was not at all safe.

"I am doctor Yung, and I am the scientist who made you all," He began, his voice edged with athourity. "You should all know your pair by now, correct?" He looked around the room at the other scientists and he smiled. "Good."

"Okay enough with the stupid introductions, I couldn't care less if you created us or if you were actually the king of the world, why make us suffer? What is the point?" One of the boy's spoke up.

I let my eyes flick off Sehun for a moment to look up at the person who just spoke. He looked aggitated, as am I. His eyes had anger written all over them.

"Chen, calm down, it's okay," The person opposite him said, I'm guessing that's his pair.

Chen, I think that was his name, glanced around the room and let out an exageratted breath, slumping back into his chair hardly. I look back up at this doctor Yung guy, seeing his smile grow, "2199, attitude please! I don't think he's been shown what happens if he shows any retaliation, has he Mr.Gyo?" Doctor Yung ponited out, looking over at one of the other scientists, who shook his head. "I see, show him what that kind of attitude results to later."

The scientist bowed at Doctor Yung and tapped something into a device.

"Anyway, 2199, you are quite right...you're probably confused as to why I made you right?"

He recived silence as his answer.

"If you aren't more responsive later on, I'm afraid we'll have to get rid of, so please respond to my questions next time," He paused, sighing. "Anyway, I will explain why you are all here. 300 years ago there were two planets, EXO planet, and KML planet. KML planet had a large population of people living on it, but soon enough the sun destroyed everything on the planet, and there was only a small amount of people left. EXO planet was directly opposite KML planet, and we managed to survive the sun radiation," He paused.

Sehun finally looked up from the floor, our eyes meeting. I mouth the words "Are you okay?" to him, but I could see the remaining happiness, if there was any in the first place, slip away from his eyes.

"2 men, one from EXO planet, and the other from KML, both wanted to save KML planet and the remaining population. So what they done was something beyond our possibilities until we planned this experiment. They created 6 boxes, and filled them with blood of those who were beyond human form, those who possesed certain powers, which you all have. These powerful others were paired together, and mixed their blood together in the boxes. These mixtures of blood created a bond between the planets, meaning KML planet would manage to survive as being a part of EXO planet-"

"I'm sorry what does this have to do with us? Isn't the bond still there?" My eyes go to the person who spoke, he had black hair and his face reminded me of a puppy for some reason, he seemed to be a warm person who liked to joke around.

"Yeah, I'm with Baekhyun on this one!" Said the taller of the two.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter