Feelings.

Is this real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stormed down the hallway, angry at the unexpected test. I wanted to shout, I wanted out of this stupid place. A group of soldiers passed, coming from the direction of my room. I screw up my face in confusion, were they looking for me? I shrug it off and continue down the dark hallway to the my room. My eyes were cast to the floor, and someone walks into. 

"Luhan!" I look up and my eyes find Suho's face, along with two other people I hadn't seen yet. Suho must've seen my confusion as he introduced them to me. "This is Baekhyun, he has the power of light," he said, pointing at the puppy like boy. "And this," He held his hand up at the the taller male with fluffy hair, "Is Chanyeol, he has the power of fire."

I bow my head at them, and they bowed their's back. "Nice to meet you, I'm Luhan, I have telekinesis."

A look of surprise passed over Chanyeol's face, "Wait you're Sehun's match right?" 

I swallow, dreading what he's going to say. "Yeah, why?"

"Is he going to be killed?" Baekhyun asked.

It shouldn't have hurt me as it did, but I felt my heart skip a beat. "I-I don't know. I'm trying to save him." I stammer as I spoke. "Suho-how's Lay?" I asked, trying to move on from that topic.

Suho dropped his gaze. "He's better, he's responding to the medicines well, but he still hasn't woken up. I don't know if he will. I don't think he'll be going to game planet with us....The scientists have said if he doesn't wake up within two days, they will turn off the machines keeping him alive."

My throat went dry. I haven't known Lay long, but he didn't deserve this. Suho didn't either. "I'm sorry," Was all I could say. It was only two words, but I hope he knew how deeply I meant it.

"Luhan, you don't need to be sorry, it wasn't your fault...It was Sehun's. Just remember what I told you about thinking for others if you are the one to decide if he lives or dies okay?"

He left before I could answer. Baekhyun, looked up at Chanyeol and shrugged his shoulders. They both left soon after, following Suho. It felt as if Suho had ripped out my heart. I know he didn't mean to do it, but I don't want him to die. I don't care if I am being selfish, I need him, I cannot be the decider. I lean back against the brick wall, running my hand through my pale hair. I let the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter