The falling stars.

Is this real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn't open my eyes, but I was awake. I could hear muffled voices, speaking with concerning tones. There was only the blackness again, no chair, no light, not even myself. I wanted to tear this blackness away, burn it away with light, but I can't remember what light looked like. It was cold too, wherever I was, I wanted to wrap my arms around myself to keep warmer. I tried, putting ever ounce of my weak effort into moving my arms, but I simply couldn't. The voices around me grew louder and there were gasps too, and then I felt hands all over my body. I wanted to flinch at their touch, fight them off even, but I couldn't. It seemed as if the hands were trying to keep me from moving, why I don't know, but it seemed pointless as I couldn't move anyway.

There was a small clashing noise, metal against metal, and it hurt my ears from the sharpness. There was footsteps, and then I felt the cool touch of metal against my skin. It was sharp, this piece of metal, and it was being pressed into my skin, as if I had no choice but to succum to whatever it was. My body in no longer mine, I am something someone else chooses what to do with.

"Stop it!" I hear a voice shout.

There was the noise of a loud bang and panic.

"1042! Get him out now!" Another voice ordered, a man's voice.

There was sounds of pain, and screams of anger raising up around me like a fire.

"We are people!" The voice shouted, it sounded pained and tired.

I heard a grunt of pain and something or someone fall to the floor. Pleads and cries escaped someone's mouth as the sound of a fight spread. "Leave him!"

I concentrated hardly on trying to move, or open my eyes. I know that I won't be able to move much, but even if I moved my finger slightly that would be enough, but  it felt like the force of gravity was pushing down hardly on me. A pair of cold hands grab at me, and they cling on for dear life. "Luhan!" A scream came from the person gripping onto me and they grip harder onto me. "Please! Wake up-" And then the voice and hands disappeared. The needle like metal was pushed impatiently into my forearm, and that was it, I woke up to the familiar blackness.

I open my eyes slowy, feeling dizzy at first. My hands find my head and I rub the back of it. The first question that came to mind was "What just happened?" Nothing. Nothing has happened, I think I just fainted. But for some reason there was a word, only a single word, being echoed around my head.

"Luhan,"

What is "Luhan"? Is it a place, is it this place maybe? Is it an object? Is it a name?

I shake away the thought and unsteadily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter