Chances.

Is this real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Contains violence!!!!!

The soldiers hands gripped onto me hardly, making sure I wouldn't escape under their grips. I didn't have any choice anymore of what will happen will happen to me, I don't even want to try doing my own thing, they'll probably off me for being disruptive, or not following rules. Two of the soldiers were gripping me by the arms, and another was securing my hands with a pair of hand cuffs. All the others circled me, aiming their guns at me, directly at my heart. I stared down the hallway, which was poorly lit, at the end was a black door, and on the floor leading to it was some sort of dark liquid.

Finally the click of the hand cuffs came, meaning there was no way I was going to get them off. I go to rotate my wrist, in an attempt, just to check, but that's when pain shoots up my arm. I in a sudden breath and my head tips back. I could feel my hands shaking from the pain.

"The more you move and fight it," The black dressed soldier whispered to me, "The more pain is afflicted."

I shoot a glance at him and narrow my eyes at the person behind the mask. "What makes you think you can do this to me? I want to be a normal human!" I shouted, glaring at the people in front of me. "I thought what made humans so speacial was the heart, believe it or not I do have a heart! So can't you all see why I hate being treated like a wild animal, tortured-"

"794, enough!" Shouted the man who I first saw before all this.

"No, I wish you never made me!" I shouted, looking hardly at him. I could feel my patience crumbling inside of me. I lash out, turning to the soldier next to me, kicking him in the back of the leg hard enough to knock him over.

I turn and duck under an incoming fist, dashing forward. Another soldier ran in front of me, stopping me, but I simply throw a kick at his stomach. I could hear people running towards me from behind, trying to grab at me. I could feel their hands almost catching hold of me, but I was just that little bit to fast for them. But then a guard grabs me by my shoulder, but I shrug it off and kick them into the wall. I quickly imagine the hand cuffs coming off, and I feel that familiar pain in my head, but I run and think hard, trying my best to ignore this pain, eventually finding that the hand cuffs were loose enough for me to shake off. I turn and spin on the spot, throwing my elbow into the neck of an incoming soldier. An elbow connected with my head and I felt a trickle of blood down the side of my head and I whip around, kneeing the attacker in the ribs. Three of them surrounded me, one of them shooting at me, but somehow the bullet stops in mid air, I don't give a second thought about how this happened. An attacker launched themself at me, but I move aside and let them run into the wall, I held them against the wall, dodging a kick and throwing a punch at one of the others stomachs, making them bend over to cough. I chocked the attacker in my grip, watching as others ran towards me. Finally I felt the person go limp in my hand, and I let them drop to the floor. I felt what seemed like a million hands grip onto me, but I managed jump over the soldier who I kicked earlier, who just beginning to stand up straight again.

Now was the time to really test my power.

I stood in the middle of the hallway, waiting for the next wave of attacks, and sure enough it was coming. All the bullets were some how still paused in mid-air, this wasn't me who done this, I know that I couldn't do that, it wasn't part of my power. I watched as the lines of soldiers advanced towards me from both directions, and with an side smile on my face, I close my eyes, readying myself for the pain my power brings.

3

I heard the footsteps

2

This has to work.

1

I threw my arms up, and pain exploded in my head, but I could barely feel it as I watched the guards float off the ground from my doing. They all tried to fight against it, but I was the winner, I had the advantage. I didn't realise just how much it was hurting until I directed the floating bodies towards the wall. I let out a scream, just as I imagined the soldiers hitting the wall, and thankfully heard all of their screams of pain, matching with mine. They fell to the floor, and I cried out. My head felt like it was cracking in half. I stared at my hands which I couldn't stop from shaking, I just hurt people who were trying to do their jobs. I am a horrible person, how could I hurt innocent people? I am sick, I am heartless, I shouldn't have done that. I ran forward, leaving the mess I made, and thought I had this, that I could get away from this place, but of course it wouldn't be that easy.

"794, you stop right there!" I look over my shoulder, feeling fainty from the pain, and see the man in the white la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter