Link.

Is this real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My breathing hitched. There was a huge rumbling sound around me and the ground started to shake. My eyes darts around in distress, I search for any sign of the Doctor Yung but I quickly discovered that I was alone. This must be part of the simulation. Suddenly there is a huge shake that passes through the ground and it knocks me to my knees. I land with a groan, pain shooting up my wrists. I look down at the floor, and take a breath before climbing back to my feet. The ground had stopped shaking and my eyes found a landscape surrounding me. It looked like something out of a nightmare, there were cables hanging down from the ceiling and blood dripped from them. There were sharps spikes sticking out all around me, to my sides, above me, below me, all of them were dyed red with blood. There were puddles of red liquid on the floor and the lighting was dim. I didn't want to walk forward in fear of hurting myself on the spikes, and getting tangled in the cables.

"794," A voice echoed around my head. "This is a test. Part 1-Link."

My eyes widen, was this part of the final tests then? I guess so. I swallow against my dry throat, remembering what would happen if I don't do well. I thought this was only punishment like Doctor Yung said, but he's lied. I feel hate and anger curdle up inside of me. He probably wanted me to fail so he could kill me, doesn't he realise that killing me is not going to help Sehun get any better? I wanted to scream at him, god it was unbelievable how much I've come to hate this guy.

"794 looks up," Instructed the voice.

I didn't want to but I had no choice, if I wanted to live I must obey. My eyes hesitantly go up, and in front of me and I gasp loudly at what I see. Sehun and Kai were tied in the cables, struggling in pain, their bodies convulsing against the electrified cables. Their cries were loud, and it hurt me watching them trapped like this and being tortured for this stupid test.

"Luhan-" Sehun's voice wept quietly.

I feel my heart beat quicken, hearing his voice full of pain was the worst sound to me now.

"Sehun-ah," My voice was dimmed out by the loud voice speaking over me.

"Pick one."

I look around, trying to path a way out of here, but it was useless, the huge spikes, blocked the way. Pick one, how could I choose? Sehun was my partner sure, but I didn't want to sacrafice Kai, that would make me the torturer and I would hate myself for being that. "No," I shouted. There was silence, and I looked back to Sehun and Kai, worried that they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter