Alarms.

Is this real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I pull the weeping boy up off the floor, and grip his hand in mine. The hall was quiet, which was neither a good thing nor a bad thing.

"Come on, let's go to sleep," I said to him, hearing his little sniffles.

"Hyung." I gently guide him down the hall, his grip never faltering on my hand. "We have the physical test tomorrow right?"

My hand paused on the door as it came flooding back to me. I turn and catch his eyes with mine. "Yeah, but we'll do fine."

The door swings open with a creek and we enter the small, dark room. The two beds were cleaned, fresh with new sheets and pillows. Despite the room obviously being cleaned, it was still damp and dirty. There was still blood painting the wall in the corner, left there as a reminder I suppose.

Sehun, a couple of steps behind me, led me to his bed and he sat on the edge. My left hand reaches up and I curl a piece of his hair in between my fingers. "Sleep, and we'll worry about tomorrow when it comes."

Sehun nods, biting his lip. "I'm scared Luhan."

I crouch down at his eye level, and run my hand down his hair to rest it on his cheek. He pressed into my palm. His face was still wet with the tears from earlier, his eyes tired.

"I'm scared too-but-but," I had nothing else to say. I don't know what will happen tomorrow, it's make or break, and we could just as easily break as make. I would give anything for Sehun to make it through the test, I don't care about me.

"Lu-Luhan, can you sleep with me tonight?" Sehun didn't meet my eyes, out of nervousness I guess.

I smile softly, picking up his head. I felt a blush rise to my cheeks. "Why?" I tease.

"Because this could be our last night together, and-and," He left the unfinished sentence hang in the air, not wanting to finish it.

I nod, unable to find my words like him. He shyly smiles and moves to the far edge of his bed, and I wiggle in beside him. It was only a small single bed, so it was a bit of a squeeze. Really it should only fit one person, but I guess with our lack of proper food and nutrients, we've both lost weight like there's no tomorrow.

I rest my head on his pillows, lying on my back, feeling my eyes get heavy. Sehun's body was pressed close to mine, and then he wrapped his arms around my tummy and he clinged onto me tightly. His head rested on my shoulder and I look down at him. I pressed my lips to his forehead, and he let out a small mewl.

"Hyung, you know if we get out," Sehun began. "Can we-we live together?" He stuttered.

I felt butterflies swarm in my stomach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter