Oblivion.

Is this real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's eyes never left me,even when I turned and sat on my bed. I guess it was hard for him to believe my words. Even if I didn't want to trust him, I almost have no choice, he is my partner, and I am his, and without trust we could never complete the mission, let alone survive. Sehun's cries meet my ears and I look at him, his small body shaking from the sobs he let out, knees drawn in and staring at his hands.

"I killed him," He said with a shaking voice.

"What? Who?" I asked, confused by his words.

"I'm so sorry Luhan," He cried. "Aish, I'm a bastard!"

I swiftly crouch by him and he tucks his head behind his arms, hiding his face from me. I let out a sigh. "Sehun, who?" I said. I hesitantly bring my hand to his head, resting it on his soft hair. He flinched away from me, leaving my hand suspended in the air. And then I realize who he was speaking about. "Sehun, it's the scientist isn't it? My scientist?"

Sehun gripped his biceps, leaving red marks on his skin and he let out another cry.

"Hey," I said gently, moving my hand back up to him, but then pausing. He's right, the only scientist who trated me nicely is probably dead, but there is a small chance that he is alive. Even if he died, I shouldn't try to care, he was after all, on the side of Doctor Yung who wants us all to suffer. "It doesn't matter Sehun, he wasn't on our side anyway. And anyway that wasn't you who done it...it was whatever takes over you."

Suddenly the door opens and stood in it was two guards, and then my stomach sinks as my eyes pick out Doctor Yung's face from behind the guards. Speak of the devil, and the devil shall appear. The guards, dressed in the black army uniform moved aside, letting him through. I wanted to slap that stupid grin off his face. Although he wasn't a particularly big man, the presence of darkness that followed him was huge. He glanced down at Sehun as I rose to my feat. "Thank you 794," he said.

Sehun sniffled quietly, and Doctor Yung shot his stare at him again. "I thought you'd have more respect for me 947, and do what 794 has and stood for me. You know I am only keeping you alive," He sighed darkly. He walked over to Sehun, crouching in front of him. He forces Sehun's head up and his panicked eyes search mine for any sign of escape. "Aww look at that, 947 is feeling a little upset," He laughed. "What's the matter sunshine?"

Sehun let out a scream and I gulp in a breath. It's hard to watch and I want to stop it. Doctor Yung stabs Sehun in the arm with a needle filled with a black liquid. Sehun squirms under his grip as Doctor Yung holds him to the floor, almost like a wild animal attacking its prey. "You don't think I know what you done out in the hallway?" He screamed at Sehun, resting his forearm on Sehun's neck, choking him. "How dare you lay a finger on one of my staff! That's twice now 947, one more time and I end you okay? You understand?"

Sehun let out a ragged cry.

"I said," It was almost unheard because of Sehun's cries, "Do you understand?"

The "yes" left Sehun's mouth as a scream.

"That's a good boy, now just to make sure...guards, I order you to take him away and put him in the cell," Doctor Yung spat out like poison.

The guards exchanged a glance, of what, I couldn't see due to the masks they wore, but I know it probably wasn't a glance that exchanged a positive emotion. The slightly smaller one on the right shrugged their shoulders and, along with the other, picked Sehun up off the floor, his body had gone limp in their arms, probably because of that dark liquid he got injected with. 

The cell? What was that? Another torture method I suppose. I hear Doctor Yung get off the floor, dusting his hands off on his black trousers, but I couldn't bring myself to look at his eyes without feeling like ripping him apart.

"794, you are the one I really wanted to see," He said, his voice sounding formal.

I didn't answer him, I simply stayed silent, scared I'd say the wrong thing and end up as Sehun has.

"As your scientist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter