The bracelet.

Is this real?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My arms held Sehun's shaking, weak body. His breathing had shallowed quickly and it scared me, what is wrong? Is he okay? Never before had I seen him so weak. His body started to go limp in my arms and I'm practically holding him up now. His body was lighter than what a normal person should've weighed and I felt the sting of tears. His eyes look into mine, and I could see he wasn't alright. There was no noise, only the sound of our breaths. I move my hands, one gripping a fistful of his hair as I pressed my body closer to his to try to comfort him. I could feel his chest rising and falling against mine, I could feel his unsteady heart beat. The other hand was finding its way to the chains which held him captive. I tried to use my power to take them off him, but it proved pointless, the scientists had made sure they could keep him here. 

"Hyung, my-my hands hurt...I'm sorry," He cried.

"I know," It hurt me to know I couldn't do anything, but I was still pulling at the chains, hoping to give him some freedom. "And you don't need to apologize," I argue back.

"Hyung, I think I'm dying," Sehun said with a shaking voice.

"No, you're not," I said, trying not to let him hear my pain.

Sehun managed to grip my hand and he didn't let go. His skin was pale enough to see the veins under it. "They-they gave me this injection, I don't know what was in it." His breaths grew weaker, just like my heart. "Hyung, I should be dying! How come this hasn't killed me yet?" He screamed, in breaths afterwards as if it tired him to speak.

"Because you are stronger than a stupid injection Sehun."

Sehun let out cry again, "You know why they done this Luhan?" He didn't let me answer. "It's because I should've died a long time ago. I should be the one dying in that hospital room like Lay! I shouldn't have ever met you! You should've been happier, you will be happier without me! I was made before any of you, I was their first experiment, and I was doing great, I even got to pick a partner as a reward-" A broken sob escapes his lips. "So I picked you Luhan...but-but then I started to malfunction. There is something inside of me, and it's eating away at my heart and emotions. That's why I have those turns, this thing takes over my brain and heart and I forget who I am. The scientists don't know all this, only I do," His tears fell onto my skin. "Soon enough I won't have any control of myself, and my heart will stop. I suppose they created a demon which they want to destroy now."

"Sehun," That's all I could bring myself to say after a short silence.

"I'm sorry. Oh god Luhan," He sobbed. "I'm going to die, maybe now, maybe tomorrow, I don't know. Each day I feel my sanity slipping away., my heart beat getting weaker. I remember having no one when they first created me, and then they showed me you when I was left to pick my partner-you were the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Your body was so cold when they made you, and you were so healthy. I was meant to protect you, and now look at me, I can't. They were going to kill me before you woke, but they didn't, I guess they will now. And I'm sorry for all I've done."

"No."

Sehun's drops his gaze to the floor. "Luhan, let me go, it's best. I know I've just broken so many pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter