Chapter 16

Protected

She had only been sitting in the spa for five minutes when Yongguk marched into the room.

 

“What about your playboy toy?!?!” He asked coldly.

“For the last time he’s not my fiancee nor my playboy toy, nothing. What you and my dad believe doesn’t change reality. And reality is, I’ve never given him permission to pick my future husband.” Sumin sighed by the thought. Her dad was out of his mind. Yongguk looked utterly confused, standing with clenched fists.

“So you just want ??” He asked ominously and with lifted brows before continuing;

“You don’t expect more?”

“Relaaaaax, Bang. I fell for you back then because I thought you were a different kind of man. Take it easy… I could never ever fall for a man like you, who is just like my father. No matter how great he can provide. “ Was it true? Did she say it to hardly? She couldn’t read Yongguk or his expression.

“Why the hell do you want to do it then?” He was angry .. and hurt at the same time.

“My reasons don’t concern you. The question is, are you in?”

Yongguk cursed and ruffled his already tousled hair. Sumin picked up her words and added:

“Technically speaking, yes.. That was my idea.”

 

He looked at her, scowling. She didn’t want to admit it but his way of looking actually turned her on.  Her way of reacting when this man was near was extremely weird.  She wanted him no matter how grumpy he could be. With Yongguk, everything was completely unique. Especially her reactions were particular but she assumed that she didn’t have to worry about them as soon as their paths parted.

But honestly, she wanted him out of her system. She wanted to get over him. This time, forever.  And if that required her to live out all the ual fantasies he made her think about, then that was it.

 

He grunted something incoherent.

“Did you say something?” She asked carefully.

“I said, I can’t believe this.”

“Really?”

He looked at her as if she had lost her mind.

“Really.”

“What’s so hard to understand?”

Yongguk took a deep breath before speaking out.

“Well, the fact that you try to blackmail me with .” He spoke slowly, as if he tried to convince a dumb person. It didn’t offend her. Yongguk was a hundred percent Alpha Male. He was used to control every single situation and when she dropped the bomb about her citizenship, he completely lost that control.

“It’s not blackmailing. It’s a deal. Fair and square. And you get the most of it. It’s not self-evident that I work with you, but I have my reasons to do it. However, I want something from you which I’m pretty sure you want to give me anyway, if we are honest with each other.”

“I can't believe this, you… you are pretty damn smart, huh?” Yongguk pressed his tongue against the inside of his chin as he sighed.

“Do you want the truth?” Yongguk asked.

“Yes please.” This could be interesting.

 

 

He looked at her in several seconds and it made her cringe toes. She barely succeeded playing it cool.  Then, his lips twitched into a smile.

“I find your honesty and willingness, to go after what you want, very exciting.” Sumin’s stare wandered from his face down to his pants and as soon as she saw his bulge, she blushed.

“I.. can see that.”

He laughed with a husky voice.

“I guess you can. I don’t know why this situation is so damn tempting.

“Uhmm.. Maybe because you really want me?”

“Maybe, but a dirty offer from an innocent women is very arousing for a man like me."

“You are sure I’m innocent?” Yongguk laughed to himself, looking up the ceiling with skyfacing eyes. This was so not happening.

“You are prety tough, eh? But you blushed when you saw my big , and that says more about your lack of experience than anything else. "

She bit her lower lip in astonishment and blushed once again.

“Well, it doesn’t harm anyone, telling you this...” She tried to protect herself.

Yongguk tilted his head, waiting patiently for her admission.

“I’m still a ..” There was no reason to cut her inexperience out more openly. Yongguk didn’t need to know that no man had ever touched her as intimate as he had done.

He nodded slowly, trying to figure out the whole scenario. Sumin  sighed and it caused Yongguk to chuckle.

“I can assure you that it’s something I would like to know..” He sounded pretty sly.

 

“Do we have a deal then??” She looked at him determined waiting for his response.

“Depends..” She stopped breathing for a moment. Would he say yes?

“It depends… ??” She tried to fish things out of him and she knew very well that iy was anything but easy.

 

 

In the same time, Yongguk took off his jacket. She observed him and for a moment and she was sure that she was hyperventilating. His hands fiddled with his tie which became more and more loose and it made Sumin bite her lip. Deep down, she wanted to ask him what he was doing but the possible answer was too frightening.

 

 

“Sumin ah?”

“Ah.. Yeaa?” She croaked. He ed the top button of his snow-white shirt.

“Tell me the precise business conditions of this agreement?”

“Uhmm.. conditions?” She was utterly lost.

“Yeah, conditions. I’m a businessman, you know that. I want to know what you expect in return for your cooperation?” Yongguk was sweating like a pig. This was nerve-wracking.

“I’ve already told you that.” Was it really necessary to make herself crystal-clear?

“You want . I understood that, but you also said you wanted time. How much are we talking about?”

Sumin gulped, “ I haven’t considered it yet..” Which was true, but she knew that one night wasn’t enough. She felt stupid when she admitted that fact. She had to think of something. Quick.

 

 

“Uhm.. a week.. seven days?”

“Impossible. Too much time, your father would find you beforehand.” She rolled with her eyes. He wasn’t really cooperating.

“Three days..” He continued. And his saying, broke something inside of her which made her angry. She was tired of his denial of lust that fitted hers so perfectly and now she didn’t want to discuss it any further.

“Fine..” She answered, sounding more like an ice princess than intended.

 

 

“If you believe two nights can turn off the fire between us then you’re wrong.” She rose from the spa and headed towards a towel on the bench. She ignored him while she dried herself.

“I said three days, not two nights, Sumin.” She shrugged her shoulders without looking at him.

“It’s the same.”

“Technically.. No. Three days consist of three times twenty-four hours. If they start now, we’ll have three nights.” The fact that he increased their time together, warmed Sumin’s heart.  But she took it easy. After all, he was the one who had opposed a week.

“Got it.” Sumin said while she took on her t-shirt.

“Where are you going?” Yongguk wrinkled his brows.

“Shower.”

“Well, we can start there but I would recommend if we did it in the tub first.” Sumin looked up and saw that he had taken anything but his pants off and the zipper was open which revealed his suddenly tightened boxers. It should have made him embarrassed, standing there half-, asking if they should shower together.  But he wasn’t. He was as commanding as ever. And it had not been a question, he had only suggested what he wanted.

 

 

“Is that a suggestion or an order?” Sumin tilted her head as she dried her hair with the towel.

“What do you want it to be?” He smirked and her heart pounded faster than ever.

“I…”

Yongguk came closer and stood right in front of her, cupping her face with his palms which caused her to drop the towel.

“Do you want me to take the lead?” His wry smile wasn’t to be mistaken.

“Do your partners normally take control?” She asked breathlessly.

“We don’t need what others do or want, Sumin.” He let his hand slide down her neck to her .

“I want..”

“Yes baby, what do you want?”

“I w-want to shower.” Yongguk smiled.

“Good, but that wasn’t my question.” She reveled and was nervous as but at the same time she felt powerful.

 

 

He had asked her about her wishes and didn’t try to manipulate her. Now she knew that she had to show him some trust.

“Will the thing I choose last for three days?” He nodded and chuckled.

“Okay..”

“Okay, what?” Once again he wrinkled his eyebrows.

“I want you to take control. ” Her heart was nervous.. her head uncertain.. but her body instinctively knew that she couldn’t deny the thing they both needed.

The little glimpse of relief  in his brown eyes, confirmed that.

 

 

 

Yongguk put his thumb against her . Despite the layers of clothes between her skin and his, the touch felt like an electric shock, which spread to her entire body.

“Are you sure, baby?” Something in his glance said that he asked for more than just grabbing the control.

She bit her lower lip and looked him deep in the eyes. They radiated lust and need, pure lust.

“You will no longer attempt to deny your desire?”

“No.” He sounded determined.

“Or hide behind a man who has no claim on my life?”

“No” He grunted and the anger that darkened his expression, surprised her.

So Yongguk didn’t like the thought about her being together with a man her father had chosen either.

 

 

“Three days.. seventy-two hours… Only you and me” She couldn’t believe what she was actually saying.

“Then I’m sure.”  She added. His lips twitched into one of his gummy smiles.

“Good.” Once again, his actions spoke more clearly than his own words. His failure to mention her ity, told Sumin that he respected her enough to accept her opinion. She couldn’t deny that a part of her wanted it to happen on her wedding night, but she accepted that she would probably never get a husband if she didn’t get over Yongguk. She didn’t want to have it together with Baekhyun.

 

 

Suddenly, Yongguk tilted his head and kissed her. It was a feathery kiss that sealed their agreement. He took hold of the hem of her t-shirt with clenched fists.

“I will take this off you.. Now.” She nodded and lifted her arms, giving him a better angle to do so. He had seen her in bathing clothes so often but she felt more and more vulnerable as soon as her t-shirt hit the floor.  His hungry stare slid down over her like a caress and it made her shiver.

“So damn beautiful.”

“Am I?” She didn’t believe that.

“Yes.” He let his fingers  glide down her forehead until they reached her hips which caused him to stop abruptly.

“You are the most tempting woman I’ve her seen or met.” His compliment was extremely awkward but she didn’t question the value of it. Yongguk wasn’t the type to give away empty compliments. Butterflies twitched in her stomach.
“I’m glad you think so.”

“And I’m glad that you want me almost as much as I want you.” Oh my god, how much more cheeky could he be? But finally, he admitted it. She didn’t know how much she craved hearing those words before they finally escaped his beautiful mouth. Her knees stumbled in relief. Yongguk saw that, and it made him tighten his grip around her as he pulled her closer.
“Baby, are you alright?”

“More than okay.” Sumin admitted as she decided to be just as honest as he had been seconds ago.

 

“I want to kiss you, and then I want to take off your shirt. And I will look at you the way I wanted years ago.” He did what he told and removed the distance between their lips with slow inevitability which caused her to arch into him as soon as their lips met.  She melted in his arms when she experienced that taste she had been dreaming about for ages. He tickled her lips with the tip of his tongue and she guided him in slowly. Sumin whined in protest when he bit her lower lip.

“Y-yongguk.”

“Be patient.. for me. I want to make it good for you but I need your cooperation.” He didn’t gave her allowance to answer as he kissed her again. It felt so good. His lips formed hers, moved and sent waves of lust through her body. Sumin needed something to grab a hold off and instinctively she placed her arms around his shoulders and her skin found warm silky skin with tense muscles. She opened her eyes and discovered that he haven’t been closing his. He watched her with a dark and piercing look.  Little by little, she removed her hands from her shoulders down to his chest and asked with her eyes if it was okay to touch.

As an answer, Yongguk . She took that as a yes and explored his bare and toned chest.

 

So strong.. so hot.. he was a perfect example of pure raw masculinity. Her fingers played with his s that became more hard the more she teased them. She had read that s were erogenous zones on most men. She played a little, circled around them and scratched gently with her nails. Yongguk moaned slightly, took a step back and took a hold of her wrist. She looked at him with a questioning expression.

 

 

“You know what’s about to come.” She remembered what he had said  and her heart missed a beat.

“Yeah.” She whispered carefully. It made him smile appreciatively. Sumin took a deep breath when he finally let go of her wrist and. As soon as he had let her go, he removed her bikini top which fell onto the floor with a smack but no one noticed. Her eyes was glued to his and his was stuck to her now skin with great strength.

“How do you do it?” She asked confused.

“What?” He wrinkled his forehead.

“Caress me with your eyes.” He shaked his head which a gentle smile covering his face.

“I don’t know. The only thing I know is that watching you, is like a part for my senses.”

“Don’t you wanna touch?” Sumin dared to ask.

“Oh, hell yeah, but for now I just want to see.”

“Nothing else?” She asked with a hoarse voice as felt dry as Sahara.

“For now.” She didn’t say anything nor did she know what to say. She had said that he could take the lead and the truth was that it excited her beyond measure knowing that he was the one in charge. She really needed that right now.

 

 

Her body told her that she could trust him  no matter what had or would happen. It was far from logical but right now she didn’t care a single bit.  She only wanted to feel what she was feeling that moment together with him.

 

 

Sumin didn’t think about for how long he had been watching her. Time had become an unknown phenomenon, seconds could’ve been minutes etc. She looked at his body and discovered which changes she provoked in him.

Yongguk bit his jaw together as if he was keeping words inside, his body became more and more tense and the bulge continued to grow. A wet dot appeared on his boxers where pressed against the fabric.

She had been reading about precum.. she saw that this morning but it gave her a strong  sense of feminine power, knowing that only the sight of her made him react so strongly.

 

 

She had given him the control and that was what it was all about. She had been giving it to him and her willingness to trust put him in lustful flames. That realization felt almost just as good as his kiss.

 

“I want to see your whole body before I touch you.” He said with a husky and y voice.

 

 

 

 

(A/N: FINALLYYYY SRYYY FOR THE LONG WAIT! I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND BTS'S COMEBACK! :3 )