Chapter 2- Past

I'll Always Be Here (sequel to falling in love with my caretaker's bestfriend)

 

 

I lie on my bed, staring at the ceiling i decorated with glow-in-the-dark stars. The image of Jaejoong kept reappearing on my mind the whole night. If i can't sleep when the clock strikes 4, i'm 10000% sure i'm going to have eyebags tomorrow. 

I let out a silent sigh as the music i played to accompany me to sleep once again played the first track on my playlist. My heart skips a beat as the lyrics reminds me of a certain someone.

"Am I finally alright now? This is what they ask me,

I look so pained, my tears seep through my two hands" (don't cry my lover by DBSK)

 

I blinked continuously to stop the tears from falling when my door slowly opened, revealing a guy i've known since kindergarten. I tried to slow down my breathing, close my eyes, and readjust my body position to make it look like i'm in a deep slumber.

 

I could hear his footsteps going closer to me and a minute later he put the blanket over me. I feel the weight on one side of my bed and i heard him sighed as he put down what seems to be my photo frame, guessing from the rattling sound it made since my photo frame have beads around it.

 

"It's been 6 years since he left us... when will you be able to see that you should move on?" he whispered, making me bite my own lips to stop myself from crying as the past memories started to flashed back.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Oppa?" i called out and suddenly a pair of arms circled my waist and i feel his breathing in my ears.

 

I squealed in surprise while he let out a chuckle before he turned me around and kiss me cheek.

 

"Let's go now?" He asked.

 

"We need to pick up jay oppa first." i told him.

 

He rolled his eyes and pointed at Jay who's now running towards us. 

 

"YOU LEFT ME, YOU MOUSE!"  Jay shouted, slapping his head.

 

"He took too long in the shower!" he defended when i looked at his beautiful eyes.

 

"Yeah right. and that's because of YOU! who spent 1 hour in the bathroom!" Jay said.

 

I chuckled and shook my head. Stupid guys. But i love them nonetheless. They're the only two that has been with me through thick and thin. Jay Park and Micky, my one and only boyfriend slash Jay's best friend.

 

***

"I hope you can just, move on... he left you.. he left us. There's no reason for you to hold onto him. Find someone better. I know you're asleep right now, but i hope you know, i'll always be your best friend, your brother that you can count on." Jay said before he planted a kiss on my head and left the room, leaving me crying.

 

'please come back, oppa....' i prayed before i fell asleep.

 

***

2011/10/19 wednesday 
By Seoulchae