Chapter 12- forgiveness?

I'll Always Be Here (sequel to falling in love with my caretaker's bestfriend)

 

 

NO ONE'S POV

***

Jaejoong lies down on his bed, feeling guilty. Why did he do that? 

He just wanted to see if Micky is really Yoochun. He knows how much you want to see him but he didn't know it'll be this bad. He can even hear her cries in the room next to him.

He sighed again as the scene once again replayed in his mind. How ____ face paled at the sight of Yoochun. 

That doesn't angered him. Somehow, he was angered when Yoochun pretends not to know her. He even punched his so called 'dongsaeng', causing a commotion at the party.

He didn't like the sad look on ____'s face. He noticed how he'd be happier when he saw her smile like a little girl whenever they playfully teased each other, or how his heart would skip a beat when he hears her laughter.

'What is this feeling?' he asked himself.

Unable to bear hearing her cry, he stands up and walks out of his room and enters hers.

"Whaa-.. i told you to get lost." she hissed.

Jaejoong didn't say anything. He did what he wanted to do all this time.

He close the gap between them and pulled her into his warm embrace as he slowly her back.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I thought you wanted to see him. Cause that way maybe you can move on, get a closure." Jaejoong told her.

She gasped at how her heart beats faster in his embrace.

"I punched him, if that would make you feel better." he tried to joke as both of them sit on the bed.

She smiles a little and Jaejoong let out a sigh of relief.

"Actually, that made me feel better. Thank you." She said.

"I'm truly sorry." Jaejoong said again.

"it's okay.. i.. i think i need this. That way i know he'll never come back to me..." She bitterly smile.

Jaejoong nods as both of them spend a quiet time together.

***

2011/11/06 sunday

BY Seoulchae