Chapter 7- 4th guest?

I'll Always Be Here (sequel to falling in love with my caretaker's bestfriend)

 

 

Days passed and i personally thought we got a lot closer since. We still didn't talk about the past we had but i think it's alright. Well, turns out he's not as serious as i thought he would be. He's pretty much an annoying nagger sometimes and a little kid some other times.

Today we're going to 63 seaworld, with Jay. Jay asked us to go together as a hangout since it's been a while since we all spent times together.

"Four tickets please." Jay said.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I think you meant three, oppa." i told him.

His uneasy expression gave it all.

"Did you invite someone?" i asked and he nods.

"Oh no you didn't." i said when he guiltily look at me.

"Who's coming?" jaejoong asked.

"It's jess--" 

"Don't say her name." i bitterly told him.

"___, she's not a bad person." Jay tried to defend her.

I look at him as memories once again comes back.

FLASHBACK

"unni?" i called her for the umpteenth time but there's nothing but voicemail.

"Unni, please i need to talk to you."  i cried before i hung up.

"___?" Jay walked inside.

"wae?" i asked him but he uncomfortably shifted his body posture.

"i think you might want to watch this." he gave me a CD and left the room.

I played it and heard her voice.

"_____~! annyeong!

by the time you heard this i might not be here. I'm sorry baby girl. I really am.

something came up and i don't want you to get hurt so i decided to leave without a goodbye.

What a jerk unni is huh? I'm sorry, ___ .

I promised you i'll try to come back as soon as i can. but if i can't, i hope you'll stay happy with Jay and micky.

Love you,___!"

Anger rose in my body as i slammed my CD player on the wall.

"Everybody left." i whispered before i drifted to sleep, too tired to cry.

END

"She left me when i need her. Now she's back and just popped out, thinking everything is okay?" i asked jay.

"She has her own reason." Jay said.

"Go with her then. I'm leaving." i said as i turned my body around but he stopped me.

"Just go and meet her. you need to talk to her. let's go." Jay said and dragged me inside.

***

2011/10/29 saturday

By Seoulchae