Chapter 9- his partner

I'll Always Be Here (sequel to falling in love with my caretaker's bestfriend)

 

 

I told jessica Unni to live with us again, seeing how she's still looking for a place to stay. She agreed almost immediately, earning a glare from Jay, who complains that she'll just ruin his freedom.

It's been almost a month since then and i could say i've never felt better. I have Jay and Jessica and now i have Jaejoong too. We would talked about things and one time, he kinda slipped so i persuade him to told me his story.

It was sad. How the misunderstanding would made him lost his love. I guess this is what they call reality. There's no such things as happily ever after is it? 

 

It was a sunny saturday when Jaejoong walked in with a white envelope in his hand, his face is gloomy and by the design on the envelope, i can guess what's wrong.

The girl he loves, is getting married.

"Hey, you okay?" i asked him as he sit next to me on the kitchen counter.

"she's getting married..." he said, almost inaudible.

I pat his back.

"when?" 

"Tonight. Yunho just send me the invitation since no one knew where i live except him so Haneul sent it to my old apartment..."

[P.S I'm naming the "____" character in the prev story  'Haneul' so you won't get confused. :)]

"oh... are you going to go?" i asked again and i can see the hesitation in his eyes as he nods.

Then, he looked at me and asked me.

"Will you come with me? i don't think i can go alone..." he said.

My eyes softened and nod.

"yeah, why don't we go to the mall and buy some dress and tux now?" i said with a smile.

"yeah." he smiled back.

***

My jaw dropped at the sight of the decoration. It was definitely an expensive wedding. Jaejoong chuckled at the sight of me gaping.

"come on,___" he said, offering his hand, which i take with a beam.

"Where's she?" i asked, looking around and my gaze was fixed at the sight of a gorgeous girl sitting on a table, surrounded by her fellow mates.

She turns her head at us and her smile faded a bit before she gets up on her feet and started to walked towards us. I can feel Jaejoong's grip on my hand tighten.

"Jaejoong oppa, it kinda hurt." i winced.

"sorry." he loosened it.

"Oppa!" She smiles and give Jaejoong a warm hug.

"Thanks for coming...." she said awkwardly.

"Congratulation, Haneul." Jaejoong smiles and i can see the glint of love in his eyes.

"Who?" Haneul turnes to me.

"annyeonghaseyo, i'm ___" i said.

"oh! Hello~!" She grins.

"wait, let me get my husband! Yah! YEOBO!" she shouted and a man wearing a tux turned around.

I gasped when i saw his face.

"micky..." i whispered and i can also see the shock in his eyes.

***

2011/11/04 friday

By seoulchae