Chapter 15- OH OH

I'll Always Be Here (sequel to falling in love with my caretaker's bestfriend)

 

I watched Jaejoong's widened his eyes and his cheeks reddened. he looks so cute like tha--

WAIT A MINUTE! HOLD THAT THOUGHT.

CUTE?!

He's... he's like a combination of Hot, cute, manly... oh god.. what's wrong with me, i thought as i palmed my face.

"You know you're being so obvious when you look at him like that don't you?" Jessica's voice startled me.

"Mwoh?"

"I know you like him. And i know you're too stupid to realize that." She grinned.

I shook my head. I don't like him do i?

I still love Yoochun oppa... 

right?

***

NO ONE'S POV

You and Jaejoong was left alone while Jessica and Jay ran off to grab some snack. There was an awkward silence until he decided to speak.

"soo... how are you?" he asked.

you look at him, baffled at his choice of question.

"You're asking me how i am? Oppa, we basically live together and see each other 24/7.." you chuckled while he blushed.

"It's not like that!" he whined.

"I'm doing good." you told him after a while.

"Haneul... she's a pretty girl." you spoke up, and to your surprise Jaejoong didn't look sad, he smiled.

"yeah, she is... Do you know how we met?" he asked and you shook your head as curiousity started to spark.

"well.. it began when i saw her falling off an old building..." he told you everything about his past with Haneul

[You could read the prequel for complete explanation :)]

"woaah.. did she regain her memories?" you asked.

"I don't think so. Though Jiyong said she'd remember some little things..." Jaejoong said.

Then, he looked at you.

"what about you?" he asked.

You stared at the view in front of you and smile.

"It's not as weird as yours." you started and chuckled when you saw him pouting.

"we've been hanging out together since we're little and i guess we kinda fell in love and get together... And on my birthday he left me... what's worst is that on that exact day, i had to found out my parents and jay's dead and Jessica unni left." you said.

"sorry." he said.

"There's nothing to be sorry for." you smile and locked eyes with him.

Slowly, he started to leaned in but before your lips could touch, Jay and Jessica squealed.

"OH MY GOOOD!" Jessica ruined the moment.

Both of you blushed and looked away.

"YOU WERE ABOUT TO KISS! OH MY GOSH!" Jay screamed.

"WE WERE NOT!" You shouted at him.

"Yeah right, you weren't." he rolled his eyes as he pursed his lips.

'oh god...' you grow redder and redder as both of them kept teasing you and Jaejoong.

***

2011/11/19 saturday

BY Seoulchae

 

Sorry for the late-SUPER MEGA Late update.

but i hope you enjoyed it, since it's not as depressing anymore lol ;)