Chapter 16- making a move

I'll Always Be Here (sequel to falling in love with my caretaker's bestfriend)

 

 

We all walked back to Jay's car with Jay and jessica squealing and giggling like an idiot. That is, until i felt someone entertwining his hand with mine. I looked up and saw Jaejoong's soft expression that made me blush.

What's wrong with me... don't tell me i finally .. move on?

psh.

that's impossible.

right?..... Right?

 

"What are you doing?" i asked him but he just shrugs.

Then Jay turned around and his expression turned to shock when he saw us holding hands before he turns back around.

"Oppa?" i called him but he ignored me. 

what the hell... i saw Jessica looked at me and smile encouragingly while she grabs Jay's hand and walks faster.

"we're gonna have a talk for a while first. You guys go buy some ice cream or something." she said before she left me with Jaejoong.

"Let's go then." he smiled as he pulled me along towards the ice cream stand.

***

NO ONE'S POV

***

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" jessica snapped at Jay.

"Well i can't help it if--"

"If what?! huh? YOU were the one that let him live with you! don't put on that expression when you're the one that let her love a new man.'' Jessica cuts his sentence.

Jay glared at Jessica but jessica knows better. Beneath the anger he expressed, Jay's keeping a hidden feeling.

"Jay.. i've told you many times before about this..." she sighed.

"I know. I can't help it can't i?" Jay chuckled bitterly.

"I'm so sorry...." jessica looked at her best friend.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. As long as i can be with her, i'll be fine." He said.

"It's not fine. You love her." Jessica said.

"So what? I love her but she will never love me like i do, jessica. I can't do anything about that." Jay said.

"It's just..."

"You've promised me that you'll help me get ___ and Jaejoong together. Don't break the promise." Jay said.

"You're hurting yourself!" Jessica's eyes glisten with tears as she looked at him.

"i am but if i didn't help her, she'll never move on. It's clear that she doesn't love me." Jay calmly said.

"She will if you make a move on her!" Jessica said.

"Enough jess. I don't really want her to be with a guy like me either. They're a better match." Jay said.

"But stil..." jessica looked away.

"I'll be fine, jess. Don't be such a nagger." jay joked.

"I am not!" Jessica glared and he chuckled.

"let's go, they must be waiting for us." jay said and drags her towards ___ and Jaejoong.

'idiot.' Jessica worriedly watched Jay.

***

2011/11/22 tuesday

BY seoulchae