Chapter 13- Protective much?

I'll Always Be Here (sequel to falling in love with my caretaker's bestfriend)

 

 

The next day, we all eat breakfast in awkward silence. I think Jessica and Jay is still pissed at Jaejoong. They must've been so worried, i felt guilty all of a sudden for being an idiot, running off like that.

"um," i started and i can see three pairs of eyes on me.

"I've talked to Jaejoong oppa... we... we're now Ok..." i said.

"That doesn't mean i'm not mad at him." Jay said.

"I'm sorry." Jaejoong said.

"tch. You just don't understand do you? You kept saying you were heartbroken but you don't even care about others. Do you know how hard it was to make her say a word when Yoochun left? You're lucky it's been 7 years and she's starting to move on." Jay said.

"It's true, i might not know anything but from what Jay told me, you really are lucky. if she's back to 7years ago, you probably dead right now." jessica said.

Jaejoong choked on his food at the word 'dead'.

"You're being overly protective." I said and this time, Jay looked at me.

"Oh really? Do you know how painful it was to see you crying like mad for days? Breaking down whenever you heard his name for years? Do you know how i wished i could just trade place with you cause you look suicidal? The eyebags or your pale face. You didn't know how it feels to be next to you, hurting but unable to do anything." Jay said.

I look at him and i can see the hurt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. It was just..."

"stop it. Let's eat first." Jessica said and all of us continued to eat in silence.

***

Sorry for the late update ><

i've been busy w/ assignments..

so bear with me please

keep commenting & subscribing! :)

thanks, much love

Seoulchae

***

2011/11/10 thursday
By  Seoulchae