FINAL

I'll Always Be Here (sequel to falling in love with my caretaker's bestfriend)

 

 

I walked back home with an anxious feeling. Jaejoong told me he had to leave the house for a few months. I was scared. What if he left just like Yoochun?

I opened the door, fealing heavy at heart as i walked toward the kitchen only to find the light was turned off. Switching it on,i saw a small note on the table.

'go to the garden!!!!

jae'

i chuckled and walked to the garden.

i gasped at the sight of him sitting on the table with a dish for two. it was so pretty, with the petals on the grass and the candles. He's holding a HUGE bouquet of flowers and my heart almost stop beating when i saw his smile.

"what--" i was speechless.

"This. is for you" he gives the flower to me.

I mumbled thanks as he took me to sit.

"I cooked your favorite dish." he smiled again and we ate in a light atmosphere but my heart kept thinking otherwise.

Is this our last dinner together?

Will i be able to confess?

I shut my eyes, forcing my brain to erase such thoughts. When i opened my eyes, Jaejoong was already kneeling in front of me.

"____, i know it sounds so sudden. But i've fell in love with you. I promise you i'll be with you always and will be the bestest boyfriend you could ever have. So will you be my girlfriend?" he asked with a slightly pink cheeks.

I teared up.

"I thought you were going to leave." i said between my tears.

He hugs me and chuckled.

"I wanted to surprise you. I'd get better reaction this way didn't i?" he joked and i punched his arm playfully.

"idiot." i said as my lips curver upwards.

"so?" he asked again.

"What do you think Oppa?" i asked back as i give him a kiss on his cheek.

He smiles and hugs me again before he kissed my forehead.

"saranghae,___" he whispered.

"saranghae oppa" i replied as both of us enjoyed being in each other's arms.

***

Jay couldn't believe his eyes. 2 months ago, you walked home with Jaejoong all smiley as you told him about your encounter with Yoochun. And today, he just had to come home just to find Jaejoong setting up a romantic dinner for you and the sight of you tearing up at his confession hurts his heart more than anything.

He walks out and headed towards the nearest stall and drown himself in soju, hoping that the pain will at least subsided a bit. He chuckled to himself as he remembered the sight.

"For someone who can dance and produce music, you sure are an idiot." A voice startled him.

He looked to his right only to find the girl he used to saw in the music studio. Her twinkling eyes gives him a calming feeling.

"What are you doing here, Bora?" he slurred his voice, half drunk.

The girl flipped her brown hair and rolled her eyes before she asked the ajumma to get her a glass.

"i always came here." She shrugged, grabbing the bottle in his hand and poured it into her glass and drink it.

"y-yah!" Jay tried to take the bottle but she just poured the last drop to her glass and smile in satisfaction.

"i'm helping you, so you won't get a hangover." she said.

Jay shook his head and he chuckled, forgetting the fact he just lost his chance to be with the one he love.

He spent another couple of hours in the stall, talking with Bora before he decided to take her home.

"where do you live?" he asked.

Bora pointed at a big house across from his house. His eyes widened.

"THAT'S YOUR HOUSE?! THAT'S MY HOUSE!" he pointed at his house.

"I know that, i've seen you." she said and walked towards her house.

"well, good night, Jay oppa." she smiles and Jay unconsciously smiled back.

"Good night, bora." he said before he entered his house, feeling a lot better than before.

***

2011/11/25 friday

By Seoulchae

 

KKKEEUUUTTT!

 i hope you guys enjoyed the story! i'm so sorry for not updating a lot

it has been a busy week.. 

But still, i do hope you guys would keep commenting and subscribing! :)

thanks! 

Much love, Seoulchae

SEE YOU IN MY NEXT FIC! :P