Chapter Thirty

As Twisted as Crossroads ('Tied To A Child' Side story)

 

 


 

Taehee was beautiful.

There were no other words than to describe her. Her mere presence was a ray of sunshine that seemed to reflect eternal joy and happiness. It seemed like there was nothing that could puncture the small bubble of pure love that seemed to radiate off of her. And Baekhyun, standing next to her, was completely dazzled by his woman. You could see it in the way he looked at her, in the affectionate yet subtle touches of his hand at her waist or when he brushed back a stray strand of hair from her neck. His eyes shone like the eyes of a man in love and there was no denying the sparks of electricity that flew between both of them as they greeted the guests and flowed with the conversation. 

While the couple was having the time of their lives, I was busy plucking at the folds of my dress, fidgeting slightly in my seat. I felt uncomfortable being held down by such a heavy material. As per Taehee's request, all the girls were bribed into being bridesmaids and because of that, I was stuffed in a light teal dress that hugged my frame tightly down to my waist, before flowing out in long folds of material that tumbled down past my ankles. My hair had been combed and styled into a bun with some kind of glittery flowery decoration stuck to it, and when I turned my head from side to side, I could feel the pins screeching against my scalp with tension. 

It was torture. 

I loved Taehee, but I promised myself that this was the last time I'd do such a thing. 

I felt someone plop down on the seat beside me. It was Sarang. 

'Having fun?' she asked. It was like looking into a mirror, for she was wearing the exact same outfit and hairstyle as I was. I'd be surprised if one of the wolves confused us for each other.

I pulled a face in response to her statement, 'The time of my life.' I said, 'What about you?' 

'To be honest, I love it but I wouldn't want to go through such an ordeal.' she sighed, 'Did you see the Western packs? No wonder their territory is so well guarded. No judging but they do look like the mafia.' 
'Their mates are pretty though,' I couldn't help but comment about that. They were all pretty stunning, very glamorous and beautiful in their own ways. 
'True,' Sarang then nodded towards the neighbouring table, 'What about the East pack? They're all majorly made up of girls.'

'Who was responsible to tell them about the wedding?' 

'I believe it was Chen.' 

'Of course he would take that pack on.' 

'But it doesn't really matter if they're not his mate.' 

"Doesn't matter. He can still flirt with them while he's single.' 

I then realized that I hadn't seen my mate for quite some time now. The last I'd seen of him was when he'd been in deep conversation with one of the girls from the Southern packs. He had introduced me to her, stating that she was one of his older long-lost cousins, to which I had been flabbergasted because she was just too beautiful, ethereal. She looked like a fairy amonst a pond of goblins and I wasn't even joking. It was slightly intimidating, which was why I'd excused myself before scurrying out of the way in order to hide in the massive crowd.

'What are you two gossiping about?' 

I jolted in surprise, looking up only to realize that it was Chanyeol. He grinned, swooping down and taking a seat beside me, 'Tired?' 

I was tempted to rub my face, but reminded myself that I still had makeup on and groaned inwardly, 'I guess parties aren't really my thing.' 

'Seulmi's just being a boring old grandma.' Sarang piped up.

'Tell me something I don't know,' Chanyeol sniggered. I shot him a glare, 'What's that supposed to mean?' 
'Take it however you want, sweetheart.' he emphasized the last word, mimicking how Luhan would say it when he'd make fun of me. 

My face flamed, ' off, giraffe boy.'
'Feisty,' Chanyeol said, 'Luhan always loved girls with attitude.'
'Maybe you should go find one yourself.' 
'What do you think of the girls here?' Sarang asked him. Making a face, he scratched the back of his neck as his orbs swept through the garden, momentarily landing on the group of the girls from the east pack before looking back at them and shaking his head. 
'It doesn't work that way,' he explained, 'I wish it was like pokemon, where you could be like 'hey, I choose you' and bam! She's all yours.'

Our conversation got interrupted by Baekhyun's announcement that the dance floor would now be open and that he thanked Chen for having compiled a playlist of the most romantic songs he could find, which caused the latter to flush a bright red amidst the group of girls that giggled and about it. The string of fairylights that adorned the garden slowly dimmed, the larger spotlights to create an illusion of a dancing space as the groom then asked his bride for a dance. Everyone cheered as they walked to the center of the dance floor, Baekhyun swooping an arm around her waist before pulling her close. I couldn't see from afar, but I was pretty sure that their smiles were practically breaking their faces in two. The crowd oohed and aahed as they swayed from side to side, Taehee's dress flying in a multitude of blue hues whenever she turned. It was magical, I had to admit that though I'd never see myself doing something so extravagant, I believed that they had been the right couple to do so. They were both so sure and self-confident that they managed to pull it off perfectly. 

Sarang was instantly scouted by her wolf, who came over and with a silent agreement, hauled her gently to her feet. They were off, joining the couple on the dancefloor. I felt Chanyeol's gaze on my face and knew exactly what he would say before he asked it. 

'Care for a dance?' 

I raised a brow, 'I don't dance.' 

'Oh come on,' Before I knew it, he'd grabbed onto my arm and pulled me up. I didn't even have time to protest before he had dragged me onto teh makeshift stage. His arm settled at my waist while his other hand guided my hand to is shoulder, before clasping it in his own. It was useless to resist, for his grip was too strong.

I gave up and scowled at him. He grinned back, 'What?' he asked innocently. 

'Chanyeol, I do not dance.' I hissed, hoping that my narrow-eyed glare would be enough to deter his advances. But he ignored it and continued swaying from side to side, slowly bringing me around in a circle. 

I had to clumsily watch my step, fumbling with my dress, 'Chanyeol, seriously.' I could feel the numerous gazes on my figure and it wasn't helping that embarassment was crawling up the back of my neck like flames, 'this isn't funny.' 

'Come on, Seulmi. Live a little,' his chuckle was deep, 'No one's paying attention to you. They're all too enamoured by the newlyweds.' 

I was about to tell him that it wasn't true, when I noticed that indeed, all gazes were focused on Baekhyun and Taehee's figures. It was indeed a breathtaking sight to see. I felt my muscles relax slightly in Chanyeol's embrace as he chuckled. 

'See?' he peered down at me, brown orbs dancing with amusement, 'It's not that hard now, is it?' 

And he was right. Somehow, with him in the lead, it was easier to follow in his footsteps. I muttered something along the lines that I didn't mind it and that it wasn't as difficult as it seemed to be, though I really didn't appreciate the way he forced me into this. 

'Trust me, if I didn't then Luhan would've surely dragged you onto here,' Chanyeol replied wittily, 'You know how he is.' 

'All too well.'
'How is it going with him, by the way?' he twirled me around and tentatively, I managed to rotate a full circle without tripping over my feet. 

'You're asking me as if you don't know.' 
'Well, if you're telling me that I should know about your private life--' 

I flushed red, 'We did not!' 

'Woah chill the horses.' Chanyeol let out a bark of laughter, which made me want to sock him one. There was nothing funny about this, 'I know you guys can't technically do it until you're done with the blood bond, which I can't wait to see--' 

My jaw dropped, 'What?' 

'What?' 

'What do you mean you can't wait to see?' 

'Well,' Chanyeol's raised brow is enough to cause the slight bubble of panic to stir inside my stomach, 'I don't know if Luhan told you about this but the blood bond is something that is attended by the pack.' 

'What?!' I screeched a little too loudly for Chanyeol's taste, for I felt a few heads turning as he hurriedly covered my lips. I threw him the meanest glare I could muster, narrowed eyes and pursed lips as I plummeted him down with question after question. 

I thought that this was just a private event between the two of us. The fact that Chanyeol stated its publicity made my insides churn with panic. Luhan had told me about what went on after the blood bond was made -- it made me red just thinking about it -- and yet had poignantly left out the part where everybody knew about us shacking up together after the ritual. 

I felt like Chanyeol had the red fire alarm inside his brain and had called out for my wolf, for I felt myself being switched from Chanyeol's embrace to the familiar warmth of Luhan's arms, with the taller wolf saying something along the lines that he had to go to the washroom and that it would be more romantic for us to dance together anyway. 

I was boiling by that point, annoyed and irritated at the lack of information he decisively hid from me. 

I shoved him away using all the strength I gathered in my arms, 'Let go of me.' I said coldly, 'Didn't I tell you I hate it when you keep things from me?' 

He sighed, 'It wasn't on purpose, I just forgot to mention it--' 

'You forgot,' I snorted, 'how convenient, that you forgot to mention the most important part. Everyone's going to know, Luhan! Everyone!' 

'Yeah and that's how it works.' Luhan answered, 'like it or not, you're going to have to do it.' 

'I didn't sign up for this.'

Emotion flashed through his eyes, too quick for me to decipher them. But from his facial expression, I could tell that he was hurt. My heart twisted slightly inside my chest and I had half a mind to apologize for this sudden outburst when he beat me to it. 

'Fine, I'm sorry,' he mumbled softly, as if whispering would somehow make things better. It did. He lowered his gaze to our feet, biting the corner of his cheek in agitation, 'I thought it would scare you off if I told you.'

I softened. This was exactly why this bond made me so frustrated; one moment I'm completely furious and the next I feel the butterflies racing through my chest and tying my heartstrings into a fistful of knots. 

'It's fine,' I finally said after a short stretch of silence. When the said wolf looked up to glimpse at my face, I hurriedly added, 'I mean it's not like there's any other choice, right?' 

He looked like he was judging me silently with those silvery orbs, trying to pick out any indication of a lie, whether I was just saying that to make him happy. But I gazed back at him with assurance, letting him know that even though I was initially irritated that he'd kept such important information to himself, it wasn't that important that I'd break off our deal. Because I loved him and this was what love was all about right? Understanding and supporting your partner's quirks and flaws, even when you felt like ripping your head off at any given point in the relationship.

When I saw that his expression wasn't clearing up, I reached up to pat his cheek lightly, 'Come on, lighten up. It's alright, seriously.' 

He bit his lip, 'You're not just saying that, are you?' 

I knew how he felt then, for I got a glimpse of the pain he went through with his previous mate. The emotions rolled through my body as if they were my own and I glimpsed of the hurt and the tears that he cried because of her departure. He was scared that I'd leave him, it was his greatest fear and no matter how many times I'd tell him I wouldn't leave, there was still this small lingering etch of doubt that played out in his brain whenever we had arguments that turned out like this.

'Luhan,' I called out his name. His brown orbs, swimming with specks of doubtful silver, gazed down at me with a certain kind of uncertainty, one that I wished to erase if I could. 

'I think it's pretty clear that I love you too much to dump you for some stupid like that.' I peered up at him, hating the way he looked so forlorn, 'So whatever little deductions you're cooking inside that head of yours, please do me a favor and throw them away in the trash, where they belong.' I sent him a sarcastic smile, 'Alright?' 

He looked down, eyes averted from my own as I felt him swallow once, swallow twice. But he didn't say anything, preferring to stay silent while I tried to pick his brains out. He could read my mind, right? So why wasn't he saying anything? 

'Luhan,' I was getting slightly impatient at his lacking response, 'Why aren't you saying anyt--' 

I was pulled forward and before I knew it, crashed into his arms. I breathed in his cologne, face practically buried in his chest while his cheek was pressed to the top of my head. I swore I forgot how to breathe for a minute, his warmth and the strength of his arms causing my head to feel dizzy, slightly lighteaded. My initial reaction was to push him away due to the staring eyes of the public, but he tightened his grip before burying his nose adamantly in my hair.

We stayed like this for a moment and I appreciated how time slowed down and how loud my heart was roaring through my ears, as though his touch ahd set a raging fire that seared through my body. 

'Uh, Luhan,' I murmured when I heard someone howl. It was Chanyeol himself, who waved his arm and wriggled his brows suggestively. I felt my face flame with red, 'People are staring.'

'So?' his lips fluttered against my temple, which did not help my reddening situation all too much, 'People stare all the time.' 

'Yes, but--' 

He pulled back so suddenly that a small gasp escaped the back of my throat, but that was only to lock eyes with my own brown orbs. His were flashing silver and there was a smile that softened his features, making him angelic, out of this world. 

'You said you loved me,' he snickered like a little schoolboy. I rolled my eyes. Was that the only thing that he retained from this whole speech? Seriously? 'You never said that before.' 

I felt heat creep my, blossoming through my cheeks, 'S-So?' 

'So,' he swooped in suddenly and bumped noses with me, eyes laughing, 'I should probably take advantage of it when I can.' 

'My god, you're such a douche.' 

'I'm your douche.' 

'Forget it, I remove everything that I said.' 

'You can't do that.' 

'Yes I can.' 

He grinned at my scowl, before leaning down to press a light peck to my cheek. Rolling my eyes, a smile slowly crawled up the edges of my lips when I looked away. He laughed softly at my reaction, pulling me closer before nestling his jaw atop my head. A comfortable silence settled between us as we continued swaying gently to the music, lost in our own world. 

That was before he broke the spell with another stupid remark. 

'Sweetheart, did you know you had two left feet?' 

 


 

 

Our blood bond was to take place two weeks after Taehee and Baekhyun's celebration. Needless to say, I started growing anxious as the days went by and as the date crept closer and closer to what I assumed would be the end of my sanity. I was scared and afraid, paranoid that something would just happen. That was what I liked to kid myself into believing. In truth, I thought that it was mostly due to the fact that I wasn't certain about how the whole process went about. What if it was awkward? What if I couldn't do what he asked of me? Was Luhan expecting a lot of before the actual thing? 

What the hell was I even thinking about? 

The frustration must have been evident on my face, for Haerim sat down beside me one day at the kitchen table while I was snacking on some frozen carrots I found in the fridge, absentmindedly chewing on the sticks one after another without paying much attention to how fast I was eating. 

'You'd want to slow down with those,' Haerim stated as one of her eyebrows rose up in amusement, only to make me realize that indeed, I was almost finished with the pack. Guilt flooded through me as I silently sealed the package. 

'Kyungsoo won't be very happy about this.' she remarked, 'So what's up? What's been eating at you?' 

'Nothing.' I mumbled. 

'Seriously? Don't give me that.' Haerim nudged her shoulder to mine, 'Your face gives you away.' 

I sighed, but didn't say anything.

'Seulmi,' Haerim said in a firmer tone this time, 'It's the ritual, isn't it? Tell me I'm wrong.'

'No it's not.' 

She saw right through my game, 'Yeah right. So what is it? You scared of blood or something? Are you that kind of person?' 

'No.' 

'Then what?' a slight pause ensued. She put two and two together and gasped, "Wait--' her hand flew to , '--Is it because of the ?' 

'Haerim!' I yelled before clamping a hand over .

She mumbled a string of incoherent words that came out abstracted, and when I was certain that she wouldn't say anything stupid anymore, I retracted my grip only to have her burst out: 

'You're a ?' 

'Shut up!' 

This was worse than admitting to Luhan that I loved him. 

Haerim grabbed onto my arm. Pulled me to her before repeating her question through a strained whisper, 'Are you a , Seulmi?'

'Wh-What if I am?' I huffed, 'Weren't all you guys s before you--' I couldn't finish my sentence, but from the older girl's pointed look, I already had my answer. 

Reality dawned on me, 'Wait, seriously?--' 

'Let's just say that I believed in being wild and living on the edge.' 

'Did Sehun know about it?' 

She scoffed, as if offended by my question, 'Of course he knew. Sehun could've been younger but he fully understood that I had a life before all that mating thing.' 

'But isn't it bad to be sleeping with someone other than your mate?' 

'They say it's bad because traditions are traditions,' Haerim folded her arms across her chest, and whether it was to protect her own self from the accusations or to boost her confidence, I wouldn't know. 

'It must've been easy for you then,' I mumbled, loud enough for her to hear.

'Hey, don't go all mopey on me,' She rolled her eyes, "Seriously, it's actually not that bad. Once you get into the heat of the moment you're barely going to be aware of anything.' 

'Great advice, Haerim.' 

'Yeah Haerim,' Jongin's face suddenly popped up through the doorway and out of mere reflex, I could only squeal. I clamped down a hand on Haerim's mouth again before throwing the said wolf the meanest glare I could muster. 

'What are you doing here?!' I bellowed, heat flushing through my cheeks, "and don't you know it's rude to listen in on conversations?!'

'Dude, seriously. If you're gonna talk about this so openly then expect people to eavesdrop,' Jongin said as he gestured towards the open door. 

My face was flaming. It was bad enough that I was talking about such private matters with Haerim -- an older girl that knew exactly what she was doing -- but to have Jongin give out his opinion was another issue entirely. 

'While I'm here, I might as well add my part,' he drew out a chair and before I could stop him with any protest, he started talking as if it was the most natural thing in the world to be saying such things openly. 

'Us guys may be , but we do respect your choice. If you chane your mind, I don't think Luhan will mind that much. He's lived long enough to know about these things. We may be dogs, but we do respect you.' He glanced at my expression, 'We wouldn't want to pressure our mates into anything. Seriously, just talk to him if you're that anxious about it. I remember Sarang and I had a talk before it happened. So Luhan will understand.'

'Easier said than done,' I mumbled. 

Haerim piped up, 'That's true. Luhan's wise. And old. Perfect combination to being an understanding partner.'

That was precisely what I debated with myself for the rest of the day. I couldn't bear to face Luhan when he came back home from his job, knowing that he'd only have to get a glimpse of my face to know what was going on in my brain. 

But that plan failed when Luhan came to seek me out while I was busy doing the laundy. Pouring the measured solution into the small flask at the corner of the washing machine, I started putting the clothes in, pulling them apart and cursing under my breath whenever I extracted a pair of sweaty undies. It was either Chanyeol or Chen. They were the only ones who didn't know the simple rule of thumb, which was to remove and separate clothing before tossing them in the basket.

I was contemplating on calling them down, when I caught sight of the engraved name on the small label. 

"Chanyeol!" I bellowed as loudly as I could. 
A series of footsteps thundered down the hall and I turned, expecting the giant with huge ears to givve me one of his goofy, guilty smiles that said that he was sorry when he clearly wasn't.

Except the one thundering through the door launched himself at me, encasing my body in a backhug. I yelped, trying not to topple over before I felt the warmth wrap around my limbs, my mate's instincts kicking in and making me want to melt in a puddle of Luhan goo. 

Luhan's stifled chuckle didn't go unnoticed. I narrowed my eyes at him and tried not to let myself get distracted by his presence, 'You're home early.'

He hummed in the shell of my ear. It sent skittles of desire running down my spine, 'I thought it was Lin's turn to do the laundry.' 

"I volunteered. She went out with Yixing to pick out some mushrooms for dinner.' 

'Lies.' he mumbled loudly enough for me to hear.

Oops. 

My wolf continued in his soft, velvet tone, 'Why are you lying?' 

 I didn't say anything for fear of tripping over my words, but it seemed like my brain had a voice of its own, for it screamed out all of my thoughts without me having to do it verbally. I felt Luhan flinch and decided that letting him see inside my brain was better than me telling him in person how I felt because it was embarassing. 

A pause ensued, silence enveloping both our bodies. I didn't want to look at his face, I didn't want to know what kind of expression he was wearing, for fear that it would be something that would make me regret being so open. I took on Haerim and Jongin's advice, but maybe it might not have been the best way to approach the situatio after all. 

'Seulmi,' Luhan murmured my name and it sounded like a melody blessing my ears. A whine practically crawled up my voicebox and I stopped it just in time, hissing at my mate's instincts and using all my mental energy to shove her into a corner. 

Without warning, Luhan turned me around. HIs arms steadied me when I stumbled, grasping the back of my elbows and looking straight into my eyes so that I couldn't look away. 

I gulped. 

'I knew something had been bothering you.' He said with a soft sigh, 'You've been distant lately.'

I bit my lip and didn't deny it. He already knew the truth. What was the point of trying to say the contrary?

'If you don't want to do it, then we won't.' His tone was reassuring, his hold stable. It almost felt like we were having about a casual dinner conversation, 'There's nothing to worry about. I'd never force you into doing something you're unsure of, especially if you're going to regret it.'

He was looking at me, silver orbs shining with a gentleness I see quite rarely. They were filled with affection, a delicate sense of tenderness that made my heart squeeze in my chest. It was an expression that Luhan barely showed and yet, he'd been doing it more often than not. Still, it always caught me by surprise every time he showed that most vulnerable side of him. I felt the saliva run dry at the back of my throat as I struggled to come up with something to say, just anything. And yet, there was nothing that came up in my brain. I felt as though I was on a high, too dazed to actually respond in a coherent manner.

'Sweetheart?' he pushed back a stray strand of hair from my face, 'Penny for your thoughts?'

'R-Right.' I knew without looking that my face had turned a bright shade of red,'Well, I mean--' 

'I'll push back the date.' His hand smoothed over the side of my head, 'Alright? We'll take it slow.' 

'No.' my eyelids fluttered up, locking onto his while my brain was busy fighting the confusion and the uncertainty of my actions and choices. If I decided to go ahead with it, then I'd have to be prepared for anything. The prospect of the wasn't what scared me. It was the intimacy, the vulnerability that came with it.

But I trusted Luhan. 

And because I trusted him, then I knew he wouldn't hurt me. Not in the world. 

'I--' I swallowed back the nervousness crawling up my throat, hoping that my voice would sound as stable as I forced it to be, despite my trembling nerves, 'I want to go through with it. I'm not running away.' 

'Seulmi, I'm asking a lot from you,' Luhan said, 'Don't just agree because you think it's best for me--'

'Isn't that what love is?' I interrupted him, gazing fiercely at the man I knew would make me happy for the rest of my life. As I kept thinking it, the stronger and more assured I grew, 'It's not like I don't want to. I want to. Yeah, I'm scared because I've never done that kind of thing before. But if it's you--' I choked on the last few words. I felt the impulsiveness of tears b at the corner of my eyes, 'If it's you, then-- I know it'll be okay.'

Warmth tingled at my cheek when Luhan's hand brushed the tears away, a frown on his face, 'Okay, you're telling me all this but you're crying. It's not reassuring.' 

My hands went up to wipe away at my face, face flaming in embarassment. Why did I have to get so emotional in such serious situations when I wanted him to believe what I said? The tears had just been due to the emotion and plus, it was unlike me to cry for such a stupid thing. So why start now? I cursed at my own stupid self before putting the blame on my mates' instincts. 

'Are you sure?' Luhan asked again. 

I nodded. 

He still wasn't convinced, 'Seulmi, it's still--' 

I shut him up with a kiss. 

Cradling his face between my palms, I pulled him closer as my mouth moved over his own. Sparks flew behind my eyelids and I swore I felt my inner mate whine in bliss. She'd been waiting for this moment for so long. I absentmindedly felt Luhan's body pause before realization took over. He swept me into his arms, slanting his lips more intimately against my own while his hands teasingly skimmed the edge of my shirt. I gasped, wave after wave of not only mine -- but Luhan's-- emotional sensations jolting right down to my toes. I was bathed in a glorious bed of warmth and butterfly flutters that made me want to sigh in bliss, my arms tracing the span of his shoulders before pulling him closer. 

My wolf groaned in response, hands tightening at my waist, palms leaving scorching trails of warmth when they traveled up my sides. He kissed me passionately, giving me deep, intensifying tongue-filled caresses that left me drunk and lightheaded, pressing closer for more and more and just a lot more of him. 

His hands suddenly found my hips, lifting me onto the washing machine as the basket lay forgotten at my side, my legs parting to welcome his solid frame pressing right onto mine so that I felt the hardness of his heat between my legs. A soft whimper escaped the back of my throat at the sensation, to which Luhan's eyes snapped open so suddenly it took me by surprise. 
He drew away, silver orbs gazing down with an undecipherable expression. He was biting his lip and it didn't help matters that they were blossoming with red from my previous attack. 

I opened my mouth, about to ask him what was wrong when he leaned in, mouth fluttering over my jawline and leaving a trail of butterfly kisses down to my neck. Soft giggles burst from my chest at the tickling sensation, small shots of electricity dancing up and down my spine at the trails of heat left by my wolf's mouth. He continued his descent towards my collarbone and his tongue didn't hesitate to join in along the way, causing my arms to tighten around his neck before my hands slipped into his brown curls. I tugged while I unconsciously threw my head back as the sensation wrapped me in its dizzying embrace. 

Luhan's chuckle was heard rumbling through his chest, hands the small of my back and I was about to pull him back up so that I could attack his lips to get my revenge, when he did the most surprising thing.

His lips traveled slowly yet surely down south from my collarbone, finding the edge of my shirt before pressing a soft kiss right in the area where the skin dipped. I felt my breathe hitch in my throat, the air suddenly freezing right through my lungs and escaping my body.

My muscles were tense. What was he--

I let out another yelp of surprise when his mouth continued to trace a path of warm, slow sensual kisses down in the valley between my s, hands holding me still under my shirt while I could do nothing but hold on to him for dear life as my nerves skittered and jolted with every single movement. 

I felt like I was a doll which Luhan had the commands to manipulate me as he wanted. And I wasn't about to complain. If this was what Haerim and the rest of the girls were talking about, I wasn't about to complain. 

This felt surreal. 

My wolf continued his exploration and my fingers tugged at his locks as he did so, nose tracing down to my belly button before attacking a small patch of skin on my right hip.

I gasped, body practically shaking against his as I tried and failed not to let out sounds of appreciations at his ministrations. Tugging at his head as a signal that he should come back up, he ignored me, tongue swirling a few times around my belly button as gasp after gasp left my mouth. 

He moved down south further still, still not content with his exploration. Thank god that he didn't touch my short zipper, but he might just as well have for his hands came in to part my legs, face nestled right between my thighs. 

His warm breath caressed the sensitive skin there and it took everything in me to stay completely still while my insides were shrivelling and squirming, practically begging to be touched and yet not wanting any part in this surreal madness that seemed to have turned in reality. 

Luhan nuzzled the inside fo my thigh. My breath hitched, fingers and toes curling. I gulped and bit my lip. 

But then he went right ahead. Placed his mouth on my clothed . 

A shrill yelp fell from my lips. I could barely restrain the mixture of horror and fascination on my face when I looked down at him. He looked back up, silver orbs flickering, teasing. 

And then it was over. He retracted his grip, stood up before pecking my still-surprised lips one last time. 

'Just a foretaste of what's to come.' He said. 


 

I don't know what I wrote. The last part practically could've been turned to but no I stopped Luhan just before he went a little too far. But I rated it M anyway just in case there are any young audiences. :) How did you find this chappie? A few more chappies left before this story ends but don't worry, their happily ever after is just only beginning :,) Hope you liked this one! comment your thoughts down below, I'd love to hear what you think of the pairing. Thank you all for reading ~~ 

- nutmeggu