PROUD TO ANNOUNCE...

As Twisted as Crossroads ('Tied To A Child' Side story)

Hello everyone!

So this is the moment that y'all have been waiting for. I'm proud to announce that "Entity" has been re-edited and formatted into it's official first novel!

 

 

TERMINAL

by MM.SIN

In order to avoid an outbreak of War that could wipe out his entire population, rookie Cub Luca Wang is sent on a mission: to capture one of the North's test subjects. Drawn to a Northern girl that reminds him of his sister, he doesn't realize that he has stolen one of the North's greatest weapons. Until it's too late.


 

You can pre-order it NOW on AMAZON! Go and grab your copy before it goes out live on 1st August 2020!

 


 

This has been a rollercoaster ride y'all. I don't even know if any of you are still active on AFF. 3 years have passed since I've written this story, but now is the time that I feel ready to show it to the world. Anyway, here or not, you guys will still forever be the main supporters, the primary people that have made this possible. I would never have had the courage to take such a step and to pursue writing if not for your kind words and ongoing support through it all. I want to thank all of you, wherever you are, and I hope that you are all doing well, flourishing and blossoming into the beautiful people that you are.

 

This book was, first and foremost, a way for me to pour my heart and soul into a piece of art, inspired by so many elements of the outside world that already existed; favourite movies and books like Maze Runner, The Hunger Games, and of course most important of all, Bangtan Boys. I know that they've boomed and become really popular these last few years, but as a veteran ARMY that watched them grow, I couldn't be prouder of them, and couldn't be prouder of the influence they had on me while I was writing this.

Once again, thank you for being there for me when no one else was. Thank you for believing in my writing, my words, in my story. Thank you for pushing me forward and thank you, for loving the most vulnerable part of myself, which is writing.

Don't hesitate to reach out and keep in touch with me! You can connect with me on my Instagram and my Tumblr.

Don't be shy to shoot me a message, I love talking to you guys.

See you soon! (hopefully, for my next book hehe)

 

 

-- Love, nutmeggu