Inception

Thieves Before the Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 8 – Inception~

            Sungjong stood inside the museum with Myungsoo beside him carrying an expensive looking camera. Myungsoo is still grumbling under his breath about his thinning wallet but Sungjong pays no mind to it.

            "So where do we start?" the youngest looks at Myungsoo curiously.

            Myungsoo waves in a vague direction, "Just stand where I tell you, I'm not really going to be taking pictures of you but more of the entire area. You're mainly here with me to make it seem normal."

            Sungjong nods, "Okay then, where first?"

            Myungsoo fiddles with his camera for a moment as he sets it up and directs Sungjong, "In the middle of the pathway, I want to get this hall, we're going to have to take the pictures in order."

            Sungjong does as he's told and stands in the middle of the hallway while making a peace sign with his fingers, "Ready."

            Myungsoo frowns and makes a waving motion with his hand, "Scoot over to the left a little."

            Sungjong takes a step over.

            Myungsoo looks more annoyed, "Why did you- ugh never mind," Myungsoo goes to where Sungjong stands and pulls the younger over to the right, "Stand here."

            "You said to move to the left!"

            "I said right!"

            "You said left!"

            "Ugh, whatever! Just stand here," grumbled Myungsoo as he takes a step back, he looks at Sungjong and pauses, "Wait," reaching up Myungsoo begins fixing Sungjong's hair so that it wasn't in the younger's eyes.

            Sungjong feels his cheeks heat up at the contact, "What are doing?"

            Myungsoo retracts his hand as his actions catch up to him and he takes a sudden step back, "Fixing your hair… Sorry it's a habit for me to perfect the picture of whatever I'm taking even if you're not the main focus you'll still be in it and your hair was bugging me you should go get a haircut."

            Sungjong makes a face and he feels a small prick of annoyance, "So you always go up to the models you work with and fix their hair too when you take their pictures?"

            "No, I tell their stylists to fix it for me," answers Myungsoo before he lifts the camera to his face, "Now make a pose and act like a tourist or something non-suspicious."

            That sudden prick of annoyance that Sungjong felt earlier begins to ebb and he brings his hand up in a peace sign again while Myungsoo clicks the camera for the photo.

            "Okay on to the next spot," calls out Myungsoo as he walks ahead, head faced down looking at the pictures he just took to make sure that it came out okay.

            Sungjong drops his peace sign pose and rolls his eyes as he follows after Myungsoo... Well at least he tries to follow after the other. The museum is quite busy today which is a good thing for Myungsoo and Sungjong since they can take the picture without getting too much attention placed on them as opposed to if there weren't as many people but that also meant it was easier for them to lose each other like right at this moment since Myungsoo was too into looking at his pictures while Sungjong kind of got swept up in the crowd.

            Sungjong huffs in frustration as he tries to catch up to Myungsoo but the older keeps getting further away. Annoyed with being left behind Sungjong calls out to Myungsoo but he doesn't hear as Sungjong's call gets lost in the noise around him.

            He's lost sight of Myungsoo. Sungjong groans, "Ugghhh, why did he have to go ahead? Couldn't he have-"

            Sungjong suddenly feels something grip on to the back of his shirt and pull, "Whoa! Hey!"

            "Hey yourself, I turn around and you're no where near me so I have to go back and find you standing there with a sour face, can't you at least pay attention fluff ball?" Myungsoo complains as he pulls Sungjong along by the back of his shirt.

            "You just walked off! How was I supposed to follow after if you didn't even wait for me?' argues back Sungjong.

            "If you saw me then you could have followed after," argued back Myungsoo before stopping in the next section of the museum. Myungsoo let's go of Sungjong's shirt abruptly causing the younger to stumble slightly before Myungsoo puts his hands on Sungjong and begins fixing his shirt and hair.

            Sungjong swats at Myungsoo's hands with annoyance, "I got it, I got it, you look like you're feeling me up, can you not?!"

            Red enflames Myungsoo's cheeks and he immediately drops his hands, "You're the one that looks like you rolled out of bed five seconds ago! It's a jab to my professionalism as a photographer if I take a picture with you in it looking like that!"

            "You took a picture of me with a bed head before remember!? You had no problems with that then!"

            "That was with my phone camera, I don't care about that but when I take a picture with my real camera then it has to come out nicely!"

            "Oh my gawd you are so frustratingly weird, I don't even know how to respond to you."

            Myungsoo groans and brings his camera up again, "Good don't respond then. Now, stand there and look not stupid so I can take a picture of you- I mean the museum."

            Sungjong raises an eyebrow at Myungsoo's mix up in words, Myungsoo clicks the camera anyways.

            Myungsoo lowers the camera and looks at the picture he just took, he says the first thing that pops into his mind, "Is it even possible for you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter