Let's Play A Song

Maybe We Found Love [one-shots]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 04: Let's Play A Song

(random drabbles)

 

Fallin’ For You by Colbie Caillat
I don't know but I think I maybe
Fallin' for you dropping so quickly
Maybe I should keep this to myself
Waiting 'til I know you better 

 

The day Baekhyun confessed his feelings for her was the start of sleepless nights and confused butterflies swirling in her stomach. They've traded secret smiles, inside jokes, and flirted around but she never thought it would lead to this. Hell, they even talk informally to each other now. So much for the sunbae-hoobae and noona-dongsaeng relationship. Taeyeon can't deny that everytime they interact, she feels something weird inside. A good kind of weird. 

She rolled on the side of her bed, thinking. He's cute, makes her laugh, good at socializing, loves music, passionate of what he does, gets her giddy inside when he smiles. Thinking about him and those qualities made her blush and her heart pounding. Maybe she does feel the same. But she won't admit it just yet. There's probably more to him that she doesn't know. Still, the undeniable feeling is there. 

 

****************************************

 

Never Stop by Safetysuit
You’re always hoping that we make it
You always want to keep my gaze
Well you’re the only one I see
And that’s the one thing that won’t change

 

His fingers brushed along the metalic band on her left ring finger when he held her hand. The woman in his arms muttered, "Baek.. ice cream.. no.. not sharing.. mine" and groaned until she fell silent and only her steady breathing could be heard. He chuckeld and smiled at the sight of his wife's serene face. After everything they've went through, they've come to this. Stronger than ever. 

The sun's already shining through the curtain-covered windows but he has no desire of getting up yet. Taeyeon's still sound asleep and he hates disturbing her sleep (both in concern of her sleeping pattern and in fear of getting kicked in the nuts, yeah his wife ain't a morning person). Deciding to sleep again, he scooped his wife closer to his arms and dozed off.

 

****************************************

 

Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart

 

Stargazing was what they had in mind. Well, that escalated quickly when Taeyeon decided to teasingly bite his ear and Baekhyun rolled on them on the blanket they covered the ground and hovered over her. He kissed her hard and rought. His tongue begged entrance for and she complied. He lowered himself closer to her and he loved the feeling of her fingers raking up and down on his back making him groan in pleasure into into .

They didn't know how long they kissed. They didn't bother checking the time either way. No one to disturb them, only the stars to witness their little evening adventure.

 

****************************************

 

I Choose You by Sara Bareilles
We are not perfect
We'll learn from our mistakes
And as long as it takes
I will prove my love to you

 

They knew they're both at fault. Communicating through Instagram was a bad idea. Open-roof car date was another mistake. Their relationship made it to headlines, to one of the top news that shook the entertainment industry, to the point where fans left their side, and to the point where the guilt of their activities were eating them alive. They both wondered if staying together was worth it. After the backlash, the heartaches, tears, and the frowns, looking into each others' eyes and seeing the sincerity and love still burning deep within, then yes. Yes, it's still worth it.

 

****************************************

 

New York by Snow Patrol
There’s so much this hurt can teach us both
There’s distance and there’s silence, your words have never left me
They’re the prayer that I say every day

 

"So this is it, huh?" 

"It's for the best..."

"For what?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter