Just One Bite

Maybe We Found Love [one-shots]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 03: Just One Bite

 

Torn school uniform,

Face smeared with fake scars,

Jack Skellington plush toy in hand.

Yep, that’s my girlfriend. Kim Taeyeon is dressed as a creepy schoolgirl, although that’s what I think she is for tonight. I don’t know about the Jack toy she’s carrying around, props? Doesn’t matter because she looks y making her way towards me. I had to look around to make sure no one from the media was there. We had to be discreet because this party’s going to be featured in The Celebrity.

“Looking good, vampire.” She assessed me up and down slowly as if she’s taking in every detail of my costume.

“Why thank you, little girl” I decided to play my part and flirt with her in a Dracula-like voice. “You also look good. Good enough to be my treat tonight.” I run my thumb on her lower lip and she looks at me with eyes gleaming with excitement.

Then I heard her snort followed by a loud laugh.

Was my flirting lame? Was that even flirting in the first place? Was this the reason why girls dumped me back then in high school?

“You and there’s no intended pun there.” Her wide smile illuminates her face as she tells me to step it up on the flirting and said that my Dracula voice sounds hilarious. I guess I should just stick to my motorbike imitation. Even if it didn’t work, she looked happy with my approach and that’s enough for me.

She got closer and grabbed me by my cape and inched her face closer to mine. I had to bend my head down a bit, my nose is now almost touching hers. I grab her by the waist to have her closer to me as much as possible. She leans a whole lot closer so she can seductively whisper something to my ear, “Though I don’t mind getting bitten tonight.”

Damn.

It took a lot of willpower not to take her to some private corner or room inside this venue and kiss the daylights out of her. Although I don’t think she’d appreciate the gesture, but she’s definitely starting to . Not my fault.

Before I could respond she turned around and walked away with a laugh, joining her members taking selcas and videos. I don’t know how long I stood there looking dumbfounded. I finally turned around only to notice Chanyeol and Jongdae with wide grins on their faces. These two probably witnessed what happened and I now want to wipe those grins off of their faces.

“Look, his ears are turning red.”

Shut up, Chanyeol.

“And he had it bad.” Jongdae replied and he looks f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter