They Did It

Maybe We Found Love [one-shots]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16: They Did It

(rated M... somehow, not graphic really.. but to be safe)

 

HIS TINY SPACE

She knew they shouldn’t be doing this here, knew how s are sleeping in their rooms and how they could get caught even with the lights off and the curtain shielding them, but his touch and mouth felt so damn good between her legs that—oh damn it, she thought, they’re all probably asleep already from the heavy schedule this day, and besides, it’s not like they’re going to stop here anyway.

 

HER DORM

She just had best yet and she was unable to hide her voice, gladly Tiffany and Sunny weren’t around or else it would be awkward once she faces them, she gave him a weak punch for smirking at her panicked reaction.

 

IN THE SHOWER

Huffing out pants and muffled cries of pleasure, whispering how much they missed each other as he slips in and out of her while pressing her back against the cold, tiled wall with the water from the shower running down on their bodies, her fingers latching around his neck as she pulled his head forward and kiss him fervently after being weeks apart, their moment here in the shower felt more intimate for the first time other than the bed knowing how much they longed for each other that they had to do it again.

 

SOUNDS WE MAKE

Her delightful screams bounced off from the corners of the walls as he roughly pumped inside her while he made his own sounds of pleasure, there was no talking aside from her urging him to go faster and harder, just the sounds of skin slapping against each other and grunts and moans.

 

AGAINST THE DOOR

She got both hands pressed against the hard wood as he took her from behind, his fingers deliciously digging on her hips while she was hoping that no one would come or else they’d hear their little rough adventure from the other side.

 

HOTEL IN PRAGUE

The floor-to-ceiling windows gave way for the city lights to illuminate her body from the dark, making it easier for him to see her blissful expression as he pumped his fingers faster inside her and teeth nipping on her earlobe while whispering dirty stuff, he’ll definitely give her something memorable to remember for this trip.

 

DRESSING ROOM

He was new to this whole quick thing also known as quickie, he knew he’d be getting it the moment he told her and she gave him her naughty grin in return but never did he thought that they’d be doing it here, in the dressing room, where anyone could walk in but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter