Agree

I Wish that I can See the World through Your Eyes

Kyuhyun went out even before the sun rose and brought Sachi with him. Sat pawed through his side and they went out the gate—the cold dawn breeze still enveloping the seaside.

He decided to take Sachi out for walk and stroll down the beach before wake Sungmin and spend the day together. He picked a stick lying on the sand and threw it out for Sachi to fetch. Kyuhyun stood firm watching at the sun rising slowly and feeling the sand in his feet.

He saw Sachi running towards him, giving him the stick. He threw it out again and Sachi scram for the stick in the wee ours of the morning. He laughed at the dog and smiled at the breeze dampening his cheeks.

They head back home after walking around the beach. Kyuhyun and Sachi went to the near bakery a few walks upfront across the street. When they strolled back, Kyuhyun stopped seeing a black Audi sedan parked right in front of his house.

He peeked through the window of the driver’s seat but found none. He tightened the grip of the paper bag in huffed and walked towards the gate when Sunwoo is standing uproot before their gate. Sachi barked and Kyuhyun smiled.

 

 

Sungmin stirred and got up on his bed. He fixed their coverlets and dashed out the room. He went straight the kitchen saw Kyuhyun preparing coffee and smiled warmly. He latched his arms around Kyuhyun and kissed the back of his neck.

“Morning,” Sungmin murmured and Kyuhyun grinned. He turned around and kissed his cheek.

“Good mor—,”

Sungmin crashed his lips on Kyuhyun’s and the taller man discarded the coffee mugs and wrapped his arms around him. He locked his fingers behind Kyuhyun and the taller man furrowed his eyebrows with a playful smile.

“Had a good sleep?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I actually did,” he replied in between kisses and he pushed himself closer against Kyuhyun. The singer laughed in his mouth.

“You shouldn’t be doing that.”

“Why not? We always do this in the morning.” Sungmin replied, pressing kisses on his cheeks and neck. He saw a figure sitting at the end of the table.

He reminded him of someone but can’t clearly point out. He opened his mouth to say something but failed. The man took a bite of his sausage and stared with shocked eyes. Sungmin’s eyes were wider than his.

As if lightning struck him directly on the face, he let go of Kyuhyun. He gazed from the man eating and then to Kyuhyun.

“Ow! What was that for?” A hit.

“You could’ve told me Sunwoo is here!”

“That’s why I told you not to do that.” Kyuhyun replied teasingly as he shuffled three mugs in his hands and Sungmin only shook his head; his face turning bright red.

The man at the table reached for a mug and smiled warily. He’s lost for words. He thinks it’s rude to just barge into the conversation and tell them, ‘Hey, it’s fine eomma,’ that would be scandalous. They might think he does the same with their Junghwan. That would definitely leave a bad impression. Besides, Kyuhyun’s warmed up at him already. He doesn’t want to ruin that.

 

 

“What brings you here, Sunwoo?” Sungmin asked. He leaned against Kyuhyun and the latter wrapped a secure around him. He drank to his coffee and Sunwoo couldn’t stop looking at the red spot on Kyuhyun’s forehead.

Sunwoo finished his plate like a kid being told to. He doesn’t know why but he still feels uncertain surrounded by Junghwan’s parents. He should brought Jinyoung with him but everything felt so rushed. He doubt if Jinyoung can spare him time with him helping out in their hospital in Seoul.

Of course Junghwan wouldn’t be there with him. If he did tag, then he would’ve agreed.  He looked at Kyuhyun first through his mug and then to Sungmin. Both of the parents are gazing back at him, concerned. He heaved out a sigh.

“Jinyoung had an idea,” he began. “His idea is brilliant but I need your approval.”

Kyuhyun leaned near, bringing Sungmin with him and placed the mug down. Sunwoo gulped at the silence. It was so quiet, the waving of the sea rings loudly in his ear. When he figured they’re waiting for him to continue, he gulped and stared intently at them.

“We thought of sending him with Jinyoung to Dubai and have him cured.”

Silence.

“There’s this study in Dubai, making blind people see again. Jinyoung suggested that this might work with Junghwan’s case. Since it’s only an accident that had caused his blindness.

“You have nothing to work—“

“What did Junghwan said?”

Sunwoo blinked and tilted his head at them. He felt his heart skipped a beat and his pulse tensed.

“I beg your—eomma?”

Sungmin smiled and looked at him with warm eyes and a comforting smile. “What did Junghwan say? How did he react?”

Sunwoo gulped and rubbed his palm on his laps. “I haven’t told him yet.”

Kyuhyun smiled and this made Sunwoo confused.

“I see. So what brings you here exactly?”

Sunwoo blinked at Kyuhyun’s question and eyed Sungmin for any explanation.

“Junghwan isn’t the type who’ll agree instantly with that,” Kyuhyun began and Sunwoo let him continue.

“If there’s someone you need to talk to, that’ll be Junghwan. Of course we want what’s best for him, if that’s what you’re asking. However, we don’t have the final say. You do know that?” Kyuhyun’s words pierced like needle—prickling and hurting him slowly.

“I know that,” Sunwoo replied. “But how? He’s stubborn. Besides, Appa, I desperately need help.”

Sungmin reached out to place an assuring hand on Sunwoo’s knuckles. He looked at Sungmin and the latter smiled at him.

“I should start packing,” he said and Sunwoo smiled.

 

 

It was definitely far-fetched when Kyuhyun and Sungmin had agreed to come to Seoul with him. They packed their bags and left Sachi with the neighour. It was only past lunchtime when they arrived in Junghwan’s apartment and wasn’t surprised when they found the apartment empty.

Sungmin opened it with his spare and Kyuhyun settled their things at one corner.

“I’ll leave now and try talking things out,” Sunwoo said and Kyuhyun nodded before sending him out. “Thank you so much, Sungmin-eomma, Kyuhyun-appa.”

Sunwoo closed the door with a soft thud. Kyuhyun turned around and looked at Sungmin who’s sitting on the bed, a few feet away from him. The room is too small for all three of them, he thought. A sly grin drew on his face. Sungmin eyed him with disbelief.

He walked towards him and kissed him on the lips, with so much need. Sungmin tried jerking away but Kyuhyun’s arms stopped him.

“I’m still mad at you,” Sungmin said teasingly. “Besides, this Junghwannie’s bed!”

Kyuhyun only laughed. He pulled away, breaking the kiss and pinched his nose. “But it’s past lunch. You have to feed me.” He whined and Sungmin wanted to punch him hard on the face.

 

 

 

It was 3 in the afternoon when Sunwoo reached Dongwoo’s pub. Gongchan and Jinyoung had informed him about the intentions and he couldn’t agree even more. Of course, he wants what’s best for Junghwan too.

Junghwan was resting in the staffroom when Dongwoo led Sunwoo inside. He was having a nap when they got in. Dongwoo placed a hand in his shoulder as if wishing him good luck. Sunwoo nodded and waited for Dongwoo to leave.

He looked at the man lying on the couch. Sunwoo smiled.

He motioned towards the sleeping man and push some strands covering his face. Junghwan stirred for some moment and quivered to sit. He opened his eyes and reached for the arm.

“Sunwoo?” Junghwan breathed and Sunwoo smiled. Most of the time, he really wondered if Junghwan is blind.

“What are you doing here? Don’t you have work?”

“I’m the boss, I can leave work any time I want.” Sunwoo rolled as he leaned and kissed Junghwan on the lips. Junghwan blushed and reached for his face. He cupped Sunwoo’s cheeks and pinched it lightly.

“Patronizing,” Junghwan replied and Sunwoo only waved it off. He leaned again to kiss him on the lips. This time, the kiss was more meaningful, and asking assurance. Not that Sunwoo ever spilled what his concerns were, but still. He pressed his lips more, pushing Junghwan against the cushion and Junghwan wrapped his arms automatically around Sunwoo’s neck.

It felt safe. Having his arms around Sunwoo and having Sunwoo pressed against him felt safe. Sunwoo couldn’t ask for more. His lips pressed tightly against his, arms and hands entwining as if they’ve just seen each other after a long time.

Junghwan pulled back and tried to read his mind through his voice. He smiled and caressed his boyfriend’s cheek. “What’s wrong, Sunwoo?”

Sunwoo only smiled and pressed his forehead against his.

“Let’s go on a date.”

Junghwan furrowed his eyebrows but beamed at him still. “Later?”

Sunwoo held his hand, “No. Right now.”

 

 

A/N: I'll proofread in a little while. Let me catch up with sleep becuase law is such a pain in the . ;-; Comments are ❤️