Pepero

I Wish that I can See the World through Your Eyes

A/N: I don't know if I should apologize for the sudden intense and quick series of updates (in what, three days alone?) but I'm guessing you're liking it, anyway. I finally have the spare time, rather, decided to write and write, since my muse is here. And becuase I'm done with my homework for the week, I opted to just release the ideas in my head. ^^


Dongwoo stared at him. And really, he stared intently at him. How can a man, a thin, skinny and pretty genius at that, be so perfectly dense at times. He began to doubt.

They wandered around the mall, Jinyoung was thinking of things he’ll be needing in Dubai that will last for quite a while. He asked for Dongwoo’s help, with suggestions of clothes, casual things and toiletries but Jinyoung rushed directly towards the snack section and grabbed all Pepero boxes in different flavors he can lay his eyes at.

“I want all of these!” Jinyoung stammered happily and Dongwoo shook his head.

“Surely you can purchase these in Dubai, Jinyoung.” He said briefly and grief at the cute pout Jinyoung is putting at him.

“Seriously, how can you be a doctor, I can’t take you seriously,” Dongwoo rolled his eyes, stifled a small laugh and pushed the cart towards the clothes, leaving Jinyoung behind. The doctor dropper the boxes back to the shelf and ran after him. He laughed at the annoyed antic and find it cute. He walked alongside Dongwoo and snickered a bright beam.

Jinyoung was pretty optimistic and adventurous today. He decided that this is a good distraction for the both of them. At least, in a way, he can conclude his feelings and ponder deeply whether it’s just a simple crush, which so far he entirely agrees with. And for Dongwoo too, since his morning had been terribly exhausting as well.

Dongwoo guided the cart towards the facial products and Jinyoung asked if he can help him with whatever’s best for his skin. And since when did he think that Dongwoo is the best person to ask for facial products? Dongwoo looked at him, amazed.

“What? I saw you wash your face in Appa and Eomma's beach house,” Jinyoung replied shyly as he bended beside the shelf and searched for a certain facial wash. “This is the one you’re using right?” He asked, pressing the product near Dongwoo.

Dongwoo nodded and stared at him in pure disbelief.

“Good! I’m taking this. This smells good!” Jinyoung shouted as he grabbed a couple of tubes and winked at Dongwoo who’s looking at him still in shock. Shock in what? Shock because Jinyoung’s taking him something that’ll remind him of him? Dongwoo didn’t want to anticipate things, but he can’t help it. Jinyoung is taunting.

The fox took a few steps, careful not to startle the bear. He was shocked, natheless, seeing the bear all crumpled at the corner watching him with scared eyes and instead of playing with the bear, the fox decided to stay and become friends with the bear looking at him with much softness.

They grabbed a couple of shirts, pants and socks and Dongwoo thought their arms would fall off from all the shopping bags hanging in their arms. They made a quick stop to grab some of the alterations Jinyoung had requested from a tailor a few blocks away the mall. When he finally have everything he need, they drove back to the pub.

Dongwoo made a quick run check around the store. He inquired at the bar, checked their pantry and made sure the other doors were locked. He locked the store and turned to face Jinyoung waiting by the car.

“Well?” Dongwoo asked, stuffing his hands in his back pocket. He should walk on his way home, isn't it? Thank you for a wonderful day, I had fun, is what he should say, right?

“Well what? Come on, I’m hungry!” Jinyoung wailed and Dongwoo shook his head as he got in the passenger’s seat and looked at the street. He wondered why is he complying in everything Jinyoung is saying. He wondered. 

Dongwoo hadn’t recalled any of it, barely remembered that he’d fallen asleep when Jinyoung shook him awake and he found himself parked in some underground carpark. He faced Jinyoung and blinked because his glasses are nowhere to be found. He blinked at Jinyoung and made a few more blinks when Jinyoung placed the frame atop the bridge of his nose.

“Where are we?”

“You’re in my condominium. Shall we get going?”

He simply nodded and got off. He froze and looked at Jinyoung. “Aren’t we going to get your bags?”

Jinyoung approached him and grabbed his free hand. “Don’t worry about it, someone will get down for them.”

Dongwoo smiled nervously and walked beside Jinyoung. He looked at the hand and at the man. He stared at the fingers entwined with his and then at the owenr of those fingers. He felt the heat radiating from the skinny and soft palm. He looked at the man beside him and admired the marvellous atmosphere they both share. If Jinyoung is really this clingy, then okay, maybe he’s just imagining things.

The time he got into Jinyoung’s flat, he gaped at the big apartment with big couches. He looked around and found food on the table.

“Why didn’t you tell me you’re we’re having dinner at your home?”

“I did!” Jinyoung exclaimed and Dongwoo looked at him suspiciously.

“I can’t remember.” He shot back and Jinyoung only smiled, his lips thinning and eyes disappearing. Dongwoo smiled at how witty and mischievous he looked.

“How did you end up in the medicine field?”

Jinyoung looked at him with serene eyes. They had finished dinner and sat on the big couch and played some random movie on the screen.

“I came from a family of doctors. I have to take over them since it’s family business, I guess.”

Dongwoo nodded as he nibbled a pepero stick Jinyoung insisted to buy awhile ago. He looked at the man beside him and wondered if it’s possible to grow some liking towards a man you just met. If this is how movies go, then he’ll definitely and happily sign his name in.

Jinyoung glanced at him and beamed when he caught Dongwoo was staring. He eyed the band aids and huffed before taking all the courage to ask.

“What happened awhile ago?”

Dongwoo sighed and placed the box on the table before stretching his back on the backrest of the couch. “A gang wants my business down because he’s planning on buying our lot. Realtors drop by every week but I all turned them down.”

“And the thug leader didn’t like your treatment that’s why he’s beating the senses out of you?” Jinyoung concluded and looked at how Dongwoo ever so slightly part his lips and closed his eyes.

“Well, something like that.” Dongwoo replied.

“But what will you do if they come back?”

“Don’t worry about it, I’m already planning on relocating the pub. I just need to reslove on some accounts to pay the settlement.”

“So, you let yourself be beaten up for nothing?”

“They were molesting one of my waitresses, what else can I do?”

Jinyoung dawned at him and looked at him with soft eyes. Dongwoo was about to ask him what’s wrong when Jinyoung suddenly leaned closer and placed a kiss on each of his bruises. He was taken a back but stayed frozen.

Jinyoung didn’t know what came to him. And he’s starting to get used to it since most of the times, he isn’t quite sure of what he’s doing or what he’d wanted to do, so screw it. But he just felt that he needed to make Dongwoo feel better. And to add, doing this makes him feel better too.

Why did he just saw this now? And the thought of liking Junghwan was beyond bearable. However, being with Dongwoo feels totally different and he wondered if this is further on than his petty crush.

He hoped so it would.

Dongwoo looked at him and smiled a small smile. He smiled back and pondered, he’d rather risk this one than push the stupid crush because feeling Dongwoo against him is way better.

The fox has wandered the territory, and the bear is caged in. He’s planning to trick to big fur ball but he wasn’t so sure on how to react because he’s the one who had fallen into the trap. Slowly, the fox is starting to grow a liking towards the bear, he hadn’t realised that he’d do something like that.

After a long day in different rooms, and medical assessments Junghwan had to endure, Sunwoo brought him back to his flat and smiled at the view of food, already prepared in the dining table.

He guided Junghwan and helped him with food. It’s been a tiring day and Junghwan wanted nothing but to fall asleep in Sunwoo’s arms.

He took a quick shower and lied on the bed, feeling the soft mattress against him. He pulled the blankets and waited for Sunwoo to come back form a phone call. He turned to his side and felt his eyelids fail him as he slowly fall into a deep slumber.

Sunwoo smiled at the little lump under the covers. He went to the bathroom for a quick shower and changed into his pajamas and a shirt. He saw Junghwan moved and tucked beside him carefully. He can’t contain the grin on his face as he nuzzled his nose at the back of Junghwan’s neck, making the singer stir awake.

“You’re here,” Junghwan mumbled sleepily and Sunwoo planted a trail of kisses from the neck to his cheek.

“Yes, I’m here. And looks like you’ll be bringing me to Dubai too,” Sunwoo whispered and Junghwan nodded weakly. Sunwoo grinned and waited for the expected reaction.

Junghwan’s eyes snapped wide and he turned to face Sunwoo beaming at him.

“Say it again.”

“I said, I’m coming with you.” Sunwoo repeated and leaned down to place a long sweet kiss on Junghwan’s lips.

“In Dubai?” Jungwhan asked cheekily.

Sunwoo rolled his eyes and kissed him again. “No to the showers. Of course in Dubai.”

“Oh I wouldn’t mind.” Junghwan replied playfully and he tugged on Sunwoo’s back to plant him another kiss. He’d never been so happy. What else could he ask for more? Sunwoo’s coming with him.

Sunwoo raised an eyebrow. He playfully bit Junghwan’s nose, earning a little cry from the man beneath him. “Oh really, you wouldn’t mind taking a bath with me?”

“We can save water, right? Let’s help planet earth.” Junghwan chirped playfully and Sunwoo blew kisses on his neck. He heard Junghwan laughed and let out a yawn.

“We can shower together some other time, it’s bed for you Mister Duckie.” Sunwoo said as he lied beside Junghwan and pulled the other man in his embrace. He felt Junghwan nodded and he closed his eyes.

There’s nothing better than feeling the person you love against you and knowing that when you wake up the next day, they’ll be there, beside you.

Gongchan rolled in his bed and felt the colds finally hitting in. He think’s he’ll be coming down with a flu and he wanted nothing but to sleep like a log for the rest of his life. He’s thankful he had made arrangements by the last minute. He gave his back a small pat at that.

He drowsed and heard his phone ringing loudly in his head. He searched for it under the sheets and swiped it open.

“Hello?” He spoke timidly and raspy.

“You’re sick.”

“I am.”

“Do you want me to get you anything? Have you eaten?”

Gongchan groaned and been aching for a wonderful slice of pizza or a hot bowl of ramen when another voice cracked Who’s that? Is something wrong? in the background.

He blinked and asked, “Is there someone there with you?”

“Uh, yes. Dongwoo’s with me.” Jinyoung replied and Gongchan heard the shakin in the tone.

Gongchan smiled and curled on the bed, the blankets tightly under his chin. He wanted to laugh but his clogged nose made it difficult to breathe, he'd rather not.

“I knew it!”

“Knew what?” Jinyoung asked astonishly and earned nothing but a loud sneeze followed by series of coughs.

“We’ll go there, what should we bring you? Are you sure you’re all right?” Jinyoung asked worriedly and he heard Dongwoo asking series of questions in the background as well. He simply rolled his eyes and shook his head.

“I’ll be fine. I need to sleep. I want to sleep. Bring me breakfast instead.”

“Okay, we’ll drop by your house in the morning. Go get some rest.” Jinyoung replied and Gongchan wanted to smack his best friend through the receiver. Jinyoung was even faster than Sunwoo! He smiled sheepishly to himself and said a few notes for what he wanted for breakfast and tossed the phone somewhere away from him. So he'll be bringing Dongwoo with him tomorrow morning, he just had to stop chuckling.

He turned around and grabbed the big crocodile plush toy sitting on the bed stand.

He hugged it tightly and nuzzled his head in the open mouth with its soft white teeth. He’s happy that Jinyoung had finally realized what he’s been missing and blinded not to see, and that Dongwoo is actually responding; and that Sunwoo will finally be able to tag along in Dubai.

As for him, he’s happily married to his food and Crong toy. He needed to guide and certainly, make sure that his two best friends aren’t making bad decisions in their relationship. He concluded that his two best buds, still needs him anyway.

But right now, he wants nothing but to clog-free his nose. He groaned at the pain running all over his body. Jinyoung had better bring his breakfast or else.


 A/N: I hope you're still falling for these boys (I mean who wouldn't be) but for fic's sake, at least tell me your thoughts. Comments are loved! <3