The 6th member's reveal~! Welcome the face of the 'Flaming Stars!'

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥New Girl Group 'The Flaming Star' Application (HIATUS!) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

allkpop_logo.png

Yay~! It is only 1 people left to reveal! Now meet with The Flaming Stars' Visual Mischief!

12_thumb.jpg?130960941618_thumb.jpg?1309610107

tumblr_l50koigS0V1qbu1tso1_400.jpgtumblr_l67ajwa0iu1qbvn8e.jpg

lee-nu-ri-2.jpg?w=374&h=51413.jpg

 

Birthname: Shin Sung Chan

 Nicknames: Channy

Age: 20 (I suggest you to change your age! :D)

Birthdate: Oct 30

Birthplace: Incheon ,South Korea
 
Ethnicity: Korean

 Height: 171 cm

 Weight: 46 kg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personality:  She's really up beat and positive but don't let that fool you she can be mean when pushed too far. She tends to blunt and when she is people fin it cute or adorable. which kind of makes her mad because it usually means they didn't take her serious. She tends to act rather childish which fits how she looks but she's very mature and finds fun in teasing/pranking people. She can be serious when the occasion calls for it but usually she's not. When she's not acting childish the something has happened, and the change is quick and sudden from childish to serious.
 Even if she is cute and adorable she hates when people tell her or call her cute because, most of the time they ignored her or mistook her for child because of her looks. She has bit of a temper because of this and it usually doesn't come out it only shows up when you call her cute or pick on people she cares about, she defends her friends readily because that's how she is. Most people mistake her teasing for being mean but she's not it's all in fun and if she's teasing you it means she cares.

Family history:  Pretty normal family life nothing too major besides spending the majority of her life in Japan and not Korea due to her father's job. When her mother wanted to go back home to start a catering company dad agreed and they left the only home that Sung Chan had known since she was born, she ten at the time. The family spent the next  ten years in Seoul, South Korea where her mother started a very successful catering business with her father who is the Financial Adviser. Her brother finished high school and went onto college to become a commercial photographer.
Sung Chan took up singing and dancing in high school and played a bit with modeling but dropped it quickly when it became too much stress, with a hostile environment that she couldn't tolerate. She came to love playing the piano and photography.
Her parents were not overly strict but they also didn't let her do as she pleased but they reminded her that whatever she did they'd support her dreams and goals. her brother told her this as well, encouraging his younger sister to not just sing to the TV but sing on TV.


Family members:

Shin Hye Ju, 45, Mother
Shin Jin Ho, 47, Father
Shin Seul Mi, 30, Older Brother
Jung Byunghee (G.O from MBLAQ), Cousin

Likes- Bunnies, Music, The color Blue, Playing Piano, Photography, Singing

 Dislikes- Large Dogs, Complete Silence, Excess Heat, Bullies/Snobs, Being woken up, The color Pink
 

Trivia/Facts:

She has an obsessions with Gir from Invader Zim
She can't lie
She sleeps with a stuffed bunny
She has OCD
She loves candy, always has some with her
. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Chosen Ulzzang name: Lee Nu Ri

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stage name: Miss Mischief

Persona: Goddess of Dancing

Positions: Main dancer, lead rapper, visual

Trainee years: 3 years 6 months

Official  Fanclub name: DancerHolic (Tell me if you don't like!)

Official Fanclub color: Orange

Other jobs before debut: Dancer and Model

  ________________________________________________________________________________________

Partner/ Bias: EunHyuk

How you two met: Sung Chan and Eunhyuk have known eachother since she was trainee and they're good friends but they also like eachother. They like eachother but they haven't told eachother yet, Sung Chan is too shy to tell him even though she really likes Eunhyuk, and Eunhyuk is just as shy as she is so two shy people that like eachother, see the problem?

Ex boyfriend- None, EunHyuk is her first love!

How your lover treats you: - Because him and Sung Chan share a liking for sweets, he actually asks her out in sweet shop, and Heechul was there too so he got all protective for two minutes.
During a performance, Eunhyuk makes a shout out to Sung Chan.

Love team name: The Dancing Couple (Tell me, if you don't like!)

Trainee history: As a trainee Sung Chan couldn't have wished for a better experience she loved it, she got to meet and learn so many things.  She loved training with SM.  She trained hard at SM and was placed with a group set to debut soon there she met SHINee, SNSD , f(x) and Super Junior. Quickly she became close with them all, having Super Junior adopt her as their dongsaeng or in Heechuls' case 'child' she really didn't understand why but she just goes with it.

Best friends: 

-Hyorin
-CL
-Key
-Heechul

Friends:

-Taemin
-Onew
-Victoria
-Amber

Rivals: None

__________________________________________________________________________________________

CHUKKHAE TO BunnGirl67~! Your characters is chosen. If you're not okay with the age contact me anytime. I'll replace you or do something for you! Hope you like it! 

cute-bunny.jpg

 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________