Meeting with the SKE's owner daughter!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥New Girl Group 'The Flaming Star' Application (HIATUS!) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Mieun's POV

Today, The Flaming Stars are coming to SKE. I am going to show them how to become a great singer. Yep, I am also a singer but I'm a solo. I tried to be in Flaming Stars but my father choose 7 girls, but I didn't hate them. I will tried to help them out. Even my two onnie, Yoona and Nana onnie transfer to the other companies. Only I left to make my appa happy of my talent.

'Mi Eun-ah!' Appa called.

'Neh, appa?' I asked.

'The Flaming Stars are arrive, ppali. Come and introduce yourself.' Appa shouted.

'Neh!' I replied and went to the office that appa is there. When I went in there, I saw 7 beautiful girls.

'Aw, Mi Eun-ah, sit.' Appa said.

'Annyeonghasiyo!' I greeted.

'Annyeong!' They greeted back.

'Introduce yourself.' Appa said. I stand up.

'Annyeong, I am Im Mi Eun. My stage name is Im Miko. I am 17 years old. I am a solo who is in SKE.' I greeted. A cute girl giggled. Then she stands up.

'Annyeonghasiyo, sunbae. Na Kim Eunmi imida. Also known as Mimi. You can call me like that too. I am also 17 years old same with you sunbae. Our name are similiar Mi Eun and Eun Mi. Hehe. *Laughs and Bows*' Mimi said. I smiled.

'Eunmi-sshi, you don't need to call me sunbae. Just call me Mi Eun. That's fine.' I said while smiling. Eunmi bowed.

'Gomawo!' Mimi said. Another girl stands up.

'Annyeonghaseyo, Shin Hyun Ae. My stage name is Ella. I am 20 years old.' Ella said and sits down.  Another one stands up.

'Annyeong, onnie. Na Yoon Heeyoung imida. You can call me Stella. I am 16 years old. Onnie, I am your fan. I love your performance.' Stella said.

'Aw, you're DooJoon oppa's little sister right?' I asked.

'Neh, onnie.' Stella replied. Another girl stand up.

'Hello! I am Kristy Woo. I am 17 years old.' Kristy said. Other girl stands up and bowed.

'Annyeong, Kim SooJin imida. You can call me Violet. I am 16 years old.' She said and sits down. Another one stands up.

'Annyeong, I am Shin Sung Chan. Nice to meet you.' Sung Chan said. Then appa speaks out,

'So, you guys knows each other. Mi Eun-ah, show them their dorm. Arraso?'

'Neh, appa.' I said and stands up.

'Kaja, Girls.' I called them.

'Neh, Sunbae.' They said and followed me. We finally reached their dorm. Appa costs alot many for the dorm.

(The dorm outside)

10090992.jpg

(Back yard)

29522797_4a9bd91e7f.jpg

'WOW~!' The girls exclaimed.

'Onnie, is this for us?' Stella asked. I nodded while smiling.

'Kyaaa! At JYPE I have to stay at a condo. That's exciting!' Stella said. I turns to her.

'Stella-sshi, are you from JYP?' I asked. She nodded.

'Neh, wae?' She asked.

'Ummm, I guess....You....You might know Mir right as he is a trainee from JYP.' I asked shyly. She thinks for awhile.

'You mean ChulYong oppa?' She asked. I nodded.

'Ofcourse, I know him too much. I knows that he even got a crush.' Stella blurt out.

'Crush?' I raised my eyebrows. I wonder why I am hurting inside. Do I like him morr than friends? No, no. Im Mi Eun. You can't be like this.

'Onnie, are you okay?' Violet asked.

'Neh.' I answered and opened the door. We went into the dorm.

(The Living Room)

Nice-and-Cozy-Living-Room-Design-Inspira

'Wow, it is really nice.' Kristy said.

'Yeah, it is really big for us.' Ella said.

'Omo! That's was awesome!' Mimi shouted while entering the kitchen.

(Kitchen)

96%7C00000791d%7Cec05_HG.0507-101.jpg

All comes to the kitchen. Their mouth was like >O<

'It was so cool!' Violet said.

'Awesome, Adorable, Fantastics.' Kristy said in English.

'Definitely. It was better than BEAST's dorm.' Stella said in English.

'YOU'VE BEEN TO BEAST'S DORM!' Kristy asked. Stella nodded.

'Let's go to other room.' I said and they all entered the other room. It was their Dressing Room.

(Dressing Room)

girls-dressing-room-decorating-pictures- (Ignore the bed room beside.)

'Omo! It is awesome onnie.' Violet said and Mimi nodded. I smiled at their childishness.

'Let's go to other room.' Ella said and they all went in. There are three rooms. We firsted under to the cute room which covered with pink/

(The first room)

2010-06-pink-bedroom-furniture-designs.j(Imagine it with three beds)

'Kyaa! It is cute.' Mimi said.

'Yeah,' Violet said and Ella nodded. I smiled.

'This is Mimi, Violet and Ella's room.' I said.

'Jinjja? Gomawo!' Mimi said.

'Onnie, let's go to others.' Kristy suggested and they all go. We entered the next room and it was covered with black and white.

(The second room)

black-and-white-bedroom-designs-3.jpg(Imagine it with 2 beds)

'Black and White, Black and White......' Sunnie was singing G.Na's song. Kristy giggled.

'This is Kristy and Stella's room.' I said.

'Omo! Yay! I like Black and White.' They two said in unison.

'Gomawo, onnie.' Stella said.

'Let's go the next room.' Sunnie said and they all went to next room. They saw a sky blue bed room.

(The Last Room)

romantic-blue-bedroom-great-room-decor-w(Imagine with 2 beds okay?)

'Kyaa! This is cute. I love BLUE!' Sunnie said.

'Gomawo!' Sung Chan said.

'Welcome!' I said and smiled. 

'What left, sunbae?' Mimi asked.

'Umm, swimming pool and pratice room or TV room.' I said.

'Swimming pool, that was brilliant. I love swimming.' Sung Chan said. They all went to the swimming pools and amazed.

indoor.jpg

'Wow, it is cool.' Sung Chan said.

'Let's go to TV room.' Sunnie suggested.

'Kaja!' Ella said and they all went to the TV or Pratice room.

BigRoom.jpg

'It's big for us to pratice.' Sung Chan said.

'Yeah.' Kristy said.

'So, let's go back now. You guys are living here soon!' I said.

'Neh, sunbae. Gomawo!' They all said in unison and they all got back to home.

End of POV

-------